20220925000116_1.thumb.jpg.9a1fa12048cdd6f6c237ef4d44c49d34.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Capture.thumb.JPG.d0035cb38ce31847af8949863cce39a8.JPG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

with my warns

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

not really but im pretty good with communications as i work at a super market

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

i play pretty actively. I help people with problems/questions they request of me and im a Average human

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I have a lot of hours on gmod so ik how to work the game and i know the rules.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Im very good with communication, Building, rules etc. I am active and normally on pretty early so Always there if you need me

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes

Lmao I thought this was a joke, but seriously my dog could probably write a better application then this. This is a staff application you at least need to put some effort into it, your answers are sloppy and have no detail.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I have a lot of hours on gmod so ik how to work the game and i know the rules.

Bro it says "Explain your ability to work as a team (USING EXAMPLES)" and you wrote "I have alot of hours on gmod so ik how to work the game and i know the rules"???? Where is the examples let alone your ability to work as a team. In the future take this into consideration and write a longer and more detailed application so people are able to see the effort you put into the application, this will also shows people your commitment to the server and give them a reason to +1 your application. Good luck.....

+1 -1 ( just allow it )

Rhon I love you to death you sound like a good bloke I see you on everyday role playing and giving others dark rp experience and active in game, a bit in discord form can improve but please I would suggest to make you’re application more detail in a way I understand you wore it in the nicest way possible but more feedback gets you better chances and better luck.

Rohn bro you coulda done this so much better. To start off the detail is lacking, the application is rushed and is no different from any of the other declined staff apps. The warns you have show that you have not fully understood the rules and continue to rule break. i really do like you as a player but from the feedback i give you, i think you need to reapply and better yourself if you want to be atleast considered as a staff member.

Good luck and dont take my feedback to harsh, better yourself to better others

+1

Absolute legend, never done anything wrong in his whole life. I believe he is mature and respectful and will make a great fit for the staff team. He is always able to help others with their problems and is open to criticism in order to better himself as a person.

Good luck, you will easily get accepted

This application does not meet minimum requirements in detail and I would direct you to either edit the existing app or reapply at a later date after looking at previously resolved applications.

I do believe you are a positive contributor to RP within the server. I will withhold further comments of your character until an appropriate and acceptable application is put in. Best of luck :)

Hey Rohn, giving a -1 because of the app. The app is really poor and looks like no effort went into it and not to mention, this is your first post on the forums.

You need to improve the app and give more detail and you need to improve the forum activity.

Poorly written application, shows you have no initiative to put in the time and effort for this position.

You have very recent warnings which is a major red flag when it comes to staff applications. This shows you don't know the rules like a staff member should.

There's not much to write besides obvious stuff such as you seem to not care whatsoever. Staff isn't something you can just write a lazy sentence and get. Look at other staff applications for ideas about length and read feedback.

Goodluck

Zoe <strong>❤️</strong>

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Poor community response. Although your intentions are genuine, the amount of effort you've put into the application is a bit concerning; please don't give up and read the feedback provided by the community to reflect upon yourself and correct the mistakes. Please reapply in two weeks.[/JUSTIFY]