Discord User#: Wong#8520

Your in-game name: Wong

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1664009526651.thumb.png.faf9104fa2f43699b64617d821e9a521.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1664009344463.thumb.png.50d30fc30b53e640545206a0578556a2.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I think having trusted role can further my creativity in so many ways. The most important being the wiremod and dupes which allows me to make and use other peoples unique creations with ease. As well as all the extra jobs you get which all look extremely cool. However this is only a small reason for wanting this roll. Now I know my playtime isn't up there with some, but the time I have had on this server has been really enjoyable. I have made a ton of friends (I think) and with the use of trusted I can further get to know the servers community and help in anyway I can.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Having trusted role enables me to be more interactive with the community as well as with the friends I have made on the server. I also have a good understanding of how the game works allowing me to help others with questions they may ask. I can also help set up events/bases and just any building project with the help of dupes. Having trusted almost in a way makes me a role model to new players so I plan to do everything I can to set a good example and make sure everyone is familiar with the rules.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I have a great understanding of the rules and know the punishments if I don't follow them.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?

Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes.

Edited by Wong

+1

Personally, I have enjoyed every interaction I've been fortunate enough to share with you. You are an incredibly empathetic and warm Individual, although not a big name in the community as of now, you have made a lasting impact on many Orbital players including myself.

While your playtime isn't anything special and this Application could do with a bit of extra work, for almost 3 days of playtime, and acknowledging your activity in RP, 1 Warn is great. Overall, you are a trustworthy, funny and respectable dude, who absolutely deserves the rank.

Good luck legend!

+1

I'm also in the same boat as Conan, your playtime and activity on the server isn't special but still shows that you have experience on the server. 1 warn isn't bad at all for someone that is new to the server, and I can tell that you would never break another rule again on purpose. All of my interactions with you have been quite the experience, I can definitely say your a trustworthy and responsible person for this rank.

Good Luck

+1

Wong is a real g, he helped me get from $50 to 1.4 mil with oil refinery and other jobs along the way, one of the nicest people I've played with.

Also when i was broke as hell Wong gave me bare money to help me set up the oil refinery, without my man Wongalong I'd still be in the slums.

You got this you seggsy boi.

+1

Hello Wong, im gonna give you a +1 based on the interactions ive had with you. You seem to know the rules quite well for someone with little play time. You act very mature in game never taking anything to heart with banter etc. Other then that you should make sure to increase your precense on the forums and discord as it plays a big part with orbital

Good luck mate

+1

I have spent most of my time on this server with Wong. You have been a great mate and a really good mentor for me to learn and grow in this server. Nothing but positive vibes from You, I 100% believe Wong should get this role. Even though Your playtime isn't crazy I know that you have taken time and effort to make sure you know all the rules and for such little playtime you have made a really positive impact in the community.

Good Luck Wong!

+1,

Everytime i have spoken to wong it has been pleasent except for the first time, wong has been probably the most helpful player on this server i would say, apart from the staff team. wong is always ready to help some one out and would be a great addition to the trusted team.

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord and forum ranks!:

cowboy: cowboy™#6082

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

morgana: morgana#6840

• Like 1