https://steamcommunity.com/id/GX3FQ/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:184380325

Discord User#:

Conan#9754

Your in-game name:

Conan

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

I currently Have 3 Days and 2 Hours of Playtime.

Screenshot2022-09-21221843.thumb.png.b26c7acf1132da6273889525770c971f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1 Inactive Warn

Screenshot2022-09-21221904.thumb.png.0c2e024923f7a4a26ac2bf332fd0bc1f.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0 Softbans or Blacklists

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

A while back under the name "Sneaky" I played on the Old Supremacy Servers, that of course a lot of DarkRP veterans are familiar with. I spent about a year playing that server, joined the staff team, retired, got bored and then quit. A fairly ordinary path that the vast majority of DarkRP players will end up following at some point. I completely understand and recognise that holding a certain rank in the past, doesn't warrant any level of recognition or appraisal. However, what I want to acknowledge, is that I can be trusted. I have the experience of being a prominent figure in a community much alike Orbital. I am confident in my ability to demonstrate dedication and consistency, recently I stayed up to 4AM helping around with event preparation, a role that far exceeds the expectations for my role in the community. Therefore, I believe I deserve trusted because ultimately, I uphold the qualities you would look for in someone who holds the title 'Trusted'. I'm someone who can take that name and wear it well, someone I believe everyone on the server could respect and trust.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

It's a matter of fact, that in order to be a Role-Model you have to uphold values that people can respect, you have to be compassionate and resonate with the general community. You don't need a high rank to be a role-model, the only pre-requisite is integrity. However, to be a leader implies you hold a certain amount of authority in which you employ specifically to direct others to the correctly and respectfully. While I believe I am a role model and exhibit the aforementioned qualities, I know I can be more, and therefore I want to be a leader. Granting me the rank of Trusted will enable me to begin fulfilling just that, which would consequently allow me to extend my ability in which I can assist others. By providing me with the Title, I would be able to exercise the authority associated with the rank to extend my reach just that little bit more, only to a satisfy others with an accomplished, hospitable and easy-going community.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes.

Thank you for any feedback.

1+

With what little time I've had to speak with you I was left with an amazing imprint you're a joy to talk to if i'm being honest and this application is fantastic. Not to mention having only one warn from quite some time ago, I can say with 100% certainty that you will better the server and continue to be a great person

Goodluck man!!

It is clear that you have put a decent amount of effort in this application, I also use to play on supremacy under the name Emshoty around 3-4 years ago. Despite only having 1 warn from some time ago your play time is still low, I still see potential in you but the server has come a long way and has a total different community. I have seen you around but haven't interacted with you. Good luck.

+1

Conan Conan Conan the maddest of maddest lads. First time we interacted we both were mayor at the same time. We met again when we did shark tank and though's mini games and you seem like a genuine guy. You have put a solid amount of effort into your application and from our countless interactions I believe u deserve this role. playtime is still a bit low however this doesn't effect my plus 1. GoodLuck!!!

Edited by Wong

+1

Great application, playtime is substantially higher than what is required to apply and no recent warns / very few warns in general is a good indication that you know the rules well. You could improve upon your forum and overall community presence but I've seen / interacted with you before and I see no reason why you shouldn't have the opportunity to prove that you deserve this rank.

+1

Giving a +1. Conan is a great person, he's nice to talk to and funny. 1 warn for 3 days is pretty good. The app is well detailed.

There are some negatives to point out, forum activity needs work and not many people know who you are, meaning you need to make more of a presence.

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord, and forum ranks!:

cowboy: cowboy™#6082

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

morgana: morgana#6840

• Confused 1