Suspects trusted application

Suspect

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006026595/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:522880433

Discord User#: Allah#0483

Your in-game name: Suspect

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1663677012502.thumb.png.537cd0538463fbc9b4ebaf83bb97ce8b.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1663677087219.thumb.png.4b188b5df94439b8a89488adf71b8ccc.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):1663677103869.thumb.png.2e1d9f1107554b176535157aa153c9a9.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve trusted because of the continuos RP I create in this server and the amount of time ive spent on it.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

With my trusted rank I will be able to access more roles and create more RP and make the server atmosphere more enjoyable.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes, I have read them and are familiar with them.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, i agree that any abuse of power will lead to punishment.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes, responsibility will be taken.

One MRDM warn and one AMRDM is not a good look, two warns from this month and a very low effort app. Don't really know you that well. No forum activity, as this is your first post. But I have seen you active in game.

I think you need to wait a little bit before applying for trusted as the warns you carry are not a good look on you. Also for next time you need to write a better app, one sentence responses are not good, try and add a few more sentences. Work on a community presence as the whole community have no clue on who you are.

Although I have seen you active in game, your application is unclear on what your trying to stay and lacks effort. Your warns show that even after being warned before you still would break the rules again. I personally don't see you becoming trusted as you wouldn't be a good role model for the community. Good luck.