Discord User#: Skaboom#2741

Your in-game name: Skaboom

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1663677006467.thumb.png.3e9372ad0d2dc75aa35bf9bf96ed5685.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1663677059420.thumb.png.64c191f7efb26f4b40336c4794ed9206.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1663677071662.thumb.png.0caf2c7001b362d42034883378836c14.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve trusted because throughout my playtime on this server I have grown a sense of dedication and ability to roleplay on Orbital actively. Throughout my playtime, I have become well fond of the server rules and regulations and have established great respect for this server.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can assist the community by offering advice for newer players and help with community events if needed. I will use this rank to achieve better relations with other trusted members willing to actively roleplay on this server.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes

Giving a -1 because no one knows who you are, low effort app and a warn from this month. Another thing to point out, you've just hit the required playtime to apply. no forum activity.

Next time when applying, you should go at least a month without getting warn, while also being active, try and be active on the forums and also try to add more to the app. Last thing to add, work on a community presence as people have no clue on who you are as a person and a player.

Although I disagree with people that say you have the bare minimum time to apply for trusted I still don't think that you have what it takes for trusted, your application could have had a little more effort put into it and I myself have only seen you around recently as people have told me "don't cut corners" and try and make a name for yourself.

Good luck.