What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1663498591994.thumb.png.e1daa195fb7e2a1843846ba18e25cb6f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1663498649691.thumb.png.9946b9ee15144ece7f8c6a4dd068a38b.png

0 Warnings

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

As above I have 0 Warns and 0 Blacklists

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Previously many years ago I staffed on Australia's biggest PVP servers for Minecraft, and in between smaller servers that always challenged me with making appropriate calls for punishments on players, as well as submitting the evidence in a professional matter. This was in my teenage years and since then I honestly hadn't had much interest in that. With that being said, I can confidently say that the professionalism and scrutiny required for staffing has not lacked in my department whatsoever. In my personal career, I uphold many values that require me to proceed with my job professionally, and can easily translate these over to staffing here on Orbital DarkRP. While I do understand there may be, at first glance, complicated tools to perform the staffing role correctly and efficiently, I know that I will overcome these challenges quickly, and adapt to potentially fast paced environment in which staff find themselves in.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

Rather than being deserving of this position, I believe myself to be worthy of applying for the staffing position. Almost one year ago I joined Orbital DarkRP with the intention to mess around for a few hours entertainment and casually disembark onto other games. Fortunately I continuously re-joined and engaged more in what seemingly is the best community I have ever been apart of. I believe I am well known enough to be respected and trusted with a role such as staff. Personality wise I am upfront, honest and fair while also simultaneously showing compassion and due regard when needed, and as such I believe are perfect personality traits that staff require. Meanwhile I have yet to receive my first warn. I believe that is not why I deserve Staff, but rather earnt it.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Due to the nature of my job, I work in a potentially hostile, fast paced and chaotic environment that requires the co-operation of all members simultaneously. Without outing my career path, My senior colleague and I must co-ordinate extremely efficiently and trust each other with the tasks we undergo, with many looking on as we work. We have to adhere to extreme safety measures and constantly watch for each other in case things go pear shaped (in which they do).

Working as a team is not only giving orders, but receiving them also. While everyone loves to be a dictator, sometimes all it takes is to listen and do as you are told in a respectful manner, and if any concerns do arise, you can ask politely and confidently without repercussions. That's why I believe working in a team can be one of the most rewarding life experiences one can encounter. Translating this over to Staffing on Orbital DarkRP, I can understand and be told what to do, to follow guides and work efficiently with other staffing members.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I can bring extreme positivity and seriousness when required. As previously mentioned I have shown to be a trusted member of Orbital servers, engaging in suggestions, involving myself within the community, and if I was given the chance to staff, I would be an extremely valuable staff member for the server. I can bring many qualities that will help new players, veteran players and staff alike. Being in a position of staff is not of power, but of trust, and I can wholeheartedly say that I can bring an invaluable set of skills to Orbital Servers.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I fully agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I fully agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I fully agree.

Hi Mike

I think that you have a few characteristics that hold you back that could see improvement. You have a habit of being fairly mingey but for the most part it is generally harmless.

Look at it from a realistic standpoint however, some of the current staff conduct themselves in a similar manner worse than you do, so I’ll keep this succinct and just summarise why I think you are a good candidate;

- High community presence

Long-time serving member and consistently active. Making tickets and helping others is something I have seen personally from you. I think staff should who are liked by the community are desirable and it should be easier for you to communicate with them as a staff.

- Rule consolidation

Even though I’d still say you act in a mingey way, you have 0 warns with 6 weeks of playtime. It would be braindead for someone to criticise that you have limited self control if you have maintained a clean record for so long.

- Characteristics

You’re a charming boy 😏. Most interactions are funny or at the least interesting.

- Communication and application

Your application is obviously very well written and shows that you can handle yourself professionally during tickets/sits.

Some criticisms;

You’ve mentioned to me before that you work in the gas industry (this is assuming you’re full time), do you really want to take the step forward and commit time as a volunteer on the server?

Staffing has been a motivation killer for some on the server and you will potentially look at pumping time into the server in the afternoon/weekends just to meet quotas.

Regardless, would be great to see you on the team mate

+1

+1

Your application is very well formatted and detailed, having 6 weeks of playtime and no warns shows not only a great understanding of the rules but also a commitment to the server that's desirable when considering someone to take on the responsibilities of staff and you've been a staff member before in some capacity so I assume you have a rough idea of how you're expected to act and handle different types of situations. I believe we've interacted in the past before but even if I don't know you that well personally, based off of this application and the other responses I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be given a chance at being a staff member.

+1

Mike is a really great person to chat with, he has 6 weeks of playtime and no warns which shows an understanding of the rules, he's also really active and nice to everyone. Knows PD rules as well, as his a 2iC and max rank on SWAT Medic.'

Good Luck With The App Mike

+1

Absolute lad who I've had nothing but good in-game experiences with, you have 6 weeks of playtime with zero warnings which is extremely fucking good and overall a respectful player, you have a really nice application and I don't see why you couldn't get a +1 from anybody.

Good luck man

- Osama