Discord User#: CoightsBack#0541

Your in-game name: Jimmy Bates

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(3).thumb.png.f09d8be820482d51dd34997a00532352.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(2).thumb.png.7074ad3ac22a11e3fa889f6cb4313273.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I want to use more tools to create more things for people to spawn down.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I want to be trusted so I can build more dupes for people to use in there roleplay experience

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am quite familiar with the rules on the server and I try to help others when they ask about the rules too.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I completely agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I completely agree

To be clear I think you are eligible and could be deserving of this role. I see you around pretty often, having no infractions with such a large amount of playtime is great (although a good chunk of it was spent AFK) and whilst your forum activity needs work you seem like a good candidate overall. That being said, I will not endorse anybody who submits such a poorly made application regardless of how deserving they are of trusted. These applications are not just a formality, they are a chance for you to explain what sets you apart from the average player and show how you intend to use the rank to better the experience of others. "I want to use more tools" is not even close to an adequate explanation as to why you deserve this rank and although wanting to give others a better roleplay experience is a good example of how you intend to help the community, without any elaboration it's hard to believe that your priorities are actually the bettering of the community and not just personal gain. If this application does not get accepted, I recommend taking the time to become more active on the forums and when you reapply put some actual effort in to your revised app.

Edited by Tony Pepperoni
  • Like 1

1-

This application is super super low effort and I agree with Tony whilst you do have weeks of play time and no warns which is fantastic it seems you have no intention of helping the community or at the very least you haven't made it clear in your application. The reason for these applications are for people like me who are not familiar with you can still say you are going to help the community and benefit it. Please for the future make it clear that you want to help the community.

+1

as alot of people are saying this app is low effort BUT jimmy man i absolutely think you deserve this role, you got me into building vehicles, the amount of AMAZING dupes that you have made are just immaculate, like you have also been a very good help and you always gave me your dupes for free and for that i appreciate it. Jimmy is just straight up an amazing guy and up there with davy (rip dave)

+1 Jimmy is a super friendly guy and I’ve never seen him cause an ounce of trouble. the app obviously is poor but I don’t care for it, apps are hard. I’m surprised jimmy doesn’t already have trusted based on how well liked he is so he definitely deserves it. Edited by Delsi Cuntigen

+1

Hey Jimmy, giving you a +1 based on the fact that you are one of the most talented builders on the server. You are a helpful and kind person and with the trusted role I think the community can see more great dupes coming from you.

One downside to add tho, the app is very low effort and some more detail would have helped.

+1

Your building talent is amazing, something that Trusted would absolutely compliment and that you are of course very deserving of.

Despite the criticism concerning the length of the application, at the end of the day Jimmy illustrates his dedication through his in game experiences, his actions vouch for this position much more than words in a form post. While I agree effort and consistency should always be integral values a good guy upholds, in this case the lack-of detail is negligible in consideration of what he offers.

Good luck!