Huh's Trusted Application

0hxw

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198927541750

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:483638011

Discord User#: Joe Bastianich#6809

Your in-game name: Huh

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): I have 2 days playtime but I use to play this server some time ago but my hours weren't transfer'd over. (https://gyazo.com/823f4627786554b9fd97e4365824021f)

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have 2 warns both from 9 months ago. (https://gyazo.com/0505f6ab4757ca140f859c510cd17605)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?: None

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve Trusted as I have quite a lot of experience on this server as well as a decent reputation. I am always pleasant to everyone I come in contact with no matter the circumstance. I play on this server for a minimum of 4 hours a day. And on my off days, I play as much as 8 or more hours. I'm friendly to admins and fellow people on the server. I know what I'm doing with Wiremod and the Jobs and privileges I would receive if I get Trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? If I see anyone that is new to the server or just needs some help I will try my very best to help them and answer any questions they have for me. If I see anyone breaking rules or abusing their powers I will make sure to report it to admins A.S.A.P

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes.

• Like 1

+1

Knew this guy a couple years back and I've seen him around often recently. All the interactions I've had with him have been positive. Hes been very active recently from what I know and he knows what hes doing. The low amount of warns is a good sign for the future and the no soft bans/blacklists is always a positive.

Keep up what you're doing!

I've had you in a few sits but for the most part I have zero clue who you are, as cowboy said you have no activity on the forums or discord which is one of the factors we take in when accepting and +1ing trusted members, in the future please make sure you're more active within the community.

Good luck man

- Osama

Hey Huh, giving a -1 based on the fact that people have no clue who you are. I have talked to you but mainly in sits and haven't interacted much out of them. Start making a name for yourself and make sure it's in a positive light. Another thing I might add is your activity on the forums and discord are not the best.

• Like 1

Your application is very brief, especially for someone who does not have a lot of hours played on the server and isn't very well known in the community. Whilst you've stated that you used to play on the server, the community has vastly evolved, meaning a majority of current players do not know who you are and therefore can not vouch for your character or ability to handle the responsibilities of this role. From the interactions I've had with you, you seem like an alright guy but you are quite immature and become hostile when situations don't go your way. I think there could be potential for you receiving the trusted role, but you first need to make yourself more known within the community, stop cutting corners and work on your emotional intelligence.