Delsi Cuntigen trusted app

Delsi Cuntigen

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198847446895/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:443590583

Discord User#: Delsi Chuntingen#8551

Your in-game name: Delsi Cuntigen

What is your gametime? 1663340266928.thumb.png.95f421827b5dfe69be9fd052562345f2.png

How many warnings do you have? 1663340394865.thumb.png.e29e114c9631d7a0254ac134f0f60e9c.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?

None

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I love this server to death and play on it multiple times a week. i love being a part of the community and i love the people of it.

I think that most of the people on the server have gotten to know me and i deserve to be recognized as a trusted member of the community. I think the new jobs and special tools will be great fun to use, and they will come in handy for future experiences on the server. I deserve all this because I remain loyal to this server and i think plenty of people consider me a good member of the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

when i play I love to help new players if i notice a new player i will always pull them aside and ask them if they need any tips or tricks for their time on the server. when ever i see uninformed people breaking rules ill pull them aside and tell them all they need to know. and with the trusted role newer players might see me as a more reliable source of knowledge about the server.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

absolutely

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

yes

+1

Great guy, extremely fun to rp with, active on both the Discord and Gmod servers. seen him go out of his way to be helpful and friendly to new people in the community which is great to see. Also the playtime to warnings ratio says a lot about him. Deserves trusted!!

Edit; my bad thought this was a staff app rofl

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord, and forum ranks!:

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

morgana#6840