Staff Application

Realtek

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199186791842/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613263057

Discord User#: shxdow#1558

RP Name: Shxdow

Country/Time Zone: Australia - ACST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): Capture.thumb.PNG.a1355c55d8e4a2c31723d72f245b2abd.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):Capture.PNG.4ba86135392cad9ce94f58038ddadfaf.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I have experience as a FiveM Admin for months now and I've found this current DarkRP server. I have been playing alot of darkrp now and I know how to play the game perfectly.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I'm a very fast learner and good at my position that I'm currently in for FiveM. I do stay up all night during weekends and I would love hang around the server and stay up all night to keep the server at a level that no one should break the rules.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I'm very good to work as a team because I have great ideas and would love to help out if anything does go wrong.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Being Helpful, Nice, Creative, And Excellent Teamwork.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

Your application is very short and not detailed, you have very little forums presence and you don't meet the requirements fully. Game time refers to the amount of playtime you have in the server, and since you do not have more than 4 days playtime on Garry's Mod in general you can't have that on the server. Your warns are fairly old so that isn't too much of a problem and in all fairness I have seen you in-game a few times which is good considering your playtime but you really need to work on improving the quality of your application and get 2 more days of time before reapplying.

Active on the server, however, as mentioned above that your application is quite poor. You have put barely any effort into your application and it overall seems rushed. Also you lack forum activity, and as a staff member, youre expected to maintain activity throughout all platforms of the server. Once you pickup some activity throughout the servers platforms then I may consider giving your application a positive response.

Your application is not detailed whatsoever, I recommend looking at some other applications that have been accepted in the past (or Tony Pepperoni's guide on the forums) for some inspiration, it is also came to my knowledge that you only have 2 days on the server, the requirement being 4 days minimum. Get your playtime up and a more detailed application and you will be fine.

Good luck man

- Osama

As said, the application is fairly poor and doesn't show any effort. I highly suggest for you to edit your application as this will show initiative and improvement. Don't be scared to talk about your weakness' and strengths. Talk about how your previous staffing has helped you improve yourself as a person.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

You state that you work well in a team but it would be great to provide examples. Write about your experience in working as a team. For example, any sports you play and how that has helped you improve on your teamwork.

In all fairness, I believe you have potential. In sits I have with you, you're quite mature and understanding. I suggest you improve on your activity and effort shown.

Good luck <strong><span style=❤️">

While I have spoken to you multiple times, I do not feel our interactions in game have been genuine. You have acted immaturely in the sit where I had warned you for ARRDM and I am not confident in vouching for your character for this staff application.

Additionally, I believe your application is lacking in detail and I would refer you to Zoe's comment above for more details.

Sorry about that and good luck with the application.

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Poor community feedback, however as I always mention to any other applicants, please don't lose hope and instead try to work on the negatives the community have said, I am sure that you are able to get a shot at staffing one day, keep trying! Please reapply in 2 weeks.[/JUSTIFY]