Discord User#: MeloAUx#6483

Your in-game name: Shant Sanocki

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20220910231146_1.thumb.jpg.64463844e729e282633f3d48e263a732.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20220910231156_1.thumb.jpg.9c741b086ad659f3c58869356d0fd303.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None see above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I play often on this server, staying as active as I can in-game and participating in role play whenever an opportunity arises, when I'm unable to play I still make attempts within the discord community, especially so within the PD discord. I help any new players or anyone who's simply asking questions as I'm fairly knowledgeable upon the server rules and expectations. I really enjoy my time spent on this server and wish to further engrain myself within the community as well as assist anyone in need, I think I'm friendly and approachable I'm always willing to help fellow members of the community if they need and everyone on the server should have an enjoyable experience and I wish to further improve upon that fact. I'm always open to any criticism and I hope if there is anything I lack you can help me improve.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I often find myself in situations where I'm teaching new players where to find things and what to do (which I do enjoy) therefore with my trusted rank newer players could use me to inform them of what to do and how to get started in the server. I always try to inform people if they're breaking any rules and make tickets when required.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I am

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Absolutely, I agree

+1

I see you in game fairly often and from the interactions we've had you seem like a cool and mature guy. I disagree with Willy's comment about you not putting effort in to this application, beyond it having more detail than some of the recent staff applications, I believe you've made some good points about why you're deserving of the position. You have a great amount of playtime and your rank within the Police Department tells me that you're reliable and likely will not break the rules. Good luck! =)

+1

Chill guy, active throughout the server and discord servers. Forum activity could use some improvements.

5 days playtime with only one warning, has clear knowledge of the server rules. Application is better than most and is definitely deserving of trusted.

Good luck.

+1

I've seen you a lot and overall a very chill person, as cowboy said 5 days with only one warning is a decent achievement and I believe you have an understanding of the rules enough to have trusted. The application isn't bad and I haven't had a bad interaction with you to my knowledge.

Good luck man

- Osama