Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176971741

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108353006

Discord User: PVT Skippy#1037

Country/Time Zone: Western Australia GMT+8

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes I do

playtime.PNG.e1bc183cbf733be8e8ab990e27f53124.PNG

I had one day before reset but i am not able to prove it

image0.thumb.jpg.2ded21e1e08e8816278e4689d0d3fd93.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have One Rdm warning which was a misunderstanding and astro can refute the warning and my claims

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): as you can see from above i have 0 softbans or blackslists")

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): The only staffing experience i have is on a DarkRP server called GarnetGaming which is an American based DarkRP server I was a senior admin for almost 2 years before the server shut down then re opened but I was unable to obtain my rank back though complications of staffing roster and my computer exploding.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position: I don't believe in much but I believe I deserve the chance to prove myself to the senior administration staff and others. I'm very friendly and like new players because its gives me the opportunity to help them learn the ways of dark rp and id also be willing to help them learn all the jobs such as weed,nightclub and etc. cause its very daunting to figure it out yourself plus I'm nocturnal and I am able to stay up late until server shutdown to punish those people who come on at 3 in the morning to rdm.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): This is the only sort of example I can give I worked on a mine site for 2

months doing Scaffolding and Blast and Painting I'm always willing to learn new things so I like when people correct me

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Friendliness,Honesty and Knowledge like i mentioned before i am able to staff late nights and early mornings so it can give you guys a break cause lord knows the staff team needs it i am also very efficient and organized.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: yes i agree to not misuse the power trusted to me

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:Yes i whole heartedly agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes i Do