STEAM_0:0:237955232

Discord User#:

zordy#2881

Country/Time Zone:

Australia/AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20210702205916_1.thumb.jpg.fd9d9e524e3946f19dd89653da1b1b5d.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):20210702220324_1.thumb.jpg.1f398923d74a67776a5f2739376fd32b.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

No i do not

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Unfortunately I don't but i have a rough idea on how it works from sit's/seeing other people do it.

Why you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I think ive been apart of the iconic/orbital rp community for long enough to know most people on it and as some of you know I play on the server on the server at od hour's like early in the morning or late at night and I cant count the amount of times that people have prop blocked or mrdm'ed everyone and has just made the game unplayable for everyone on at that time and I cant do anything about it, so I want to give back to the community and help get rid of those types of players/people from the server so other players can have a fun experience so they remember having a fun time on the server.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

When i was in school i was on the surfing team and we train twice a week together and we all had to encourage each other to become better then we were and to push each others limits and if someone was struggling we would all help them.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I believe I would bring joy/happiness to the staff team as I try not to be mean or annoying to people and ill will always try my best to help someone out whether its with game issues or other problems.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes I agree

+1

super active in game and on discord/forums

no warns or bans showing you know the rules very well

really nice guy and fun to RP with

honestly I believe that greggy would be a great mod/admin and I look forward to seeing him on the staff team

good luck with the app!

,Unboltedglobe

• Like 1