Easte's Commissioner Re-Application

Easte

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634543287

Discord User#: IndeedAHuman#6258

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot)

20220906063040_2.thumb.jpg.dcec425854fabf085e2c98aff078027d.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot)

1662412036957.thumb.png.841a734a3e1282f7d27ea8c0330941be.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Please see image above

What is your current Police rank? Chief Superintendent

What is your current SWAT rank? Lance Corporal

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): DT-CO/Chief Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?

I am an Ex-Commissioner, and a DT-CO (Which shares a lot of permissions as Commissioner), I am highly active on the forums, the Discord and in-game. I host frequent Detective events, showing that I can do the same for PD, I have shown I can be trusted with the powers of a Commissioner, both by being an Ex-Commissioner, and by being a DT-CO, which as mentioned before, holds the same permissions as a Commissioner, just only for Detectives. I take leadership whenever possible, and like to benefit the PD when I can, which I will be able to with my Commissioner role.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I would create PD events that utilize teamwork, as well as combining Detective and PD events to teach the PD to work with other branches, to come to the best outcome possible. I would lead PD to make better arrests, raids, and any other activity that is frequent in the PD so that they fail/die less, as well as being able to generally help more people with my Commissioner role when they ask questions in the Discord. I would do more patrols, since they are somewhat uncommon, to promote newer officers, as well as building teamwork and leadership skills by making team leaders more often,

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I am active, I am the highest possible Police Officer rank without being Command, as well as being Chief Detective/ a DT-CO, which can promote/demote people, showing I can be trusted with the Commissioner responsibilities. I take leadership often, however I don't just reject other officers ideas on how to complete an operation, such as a raid.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?

Yes, as a Command member I should be smart enough to not abuse my powers

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?

Yes, misuse should be punished

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?

Yes, wouldn't be applying if I didn't.

+1

You're always playing PD and have great activity overall, you are incredibly mature for your age (in my opinion, more mature than I was at that age anyway) and while you do have an MRDM warn in the past you have amazing playtime and are always active in both the discord, in the forums and in-game. Your application is detailed and you're a nice person to interact with, plus you've had Commissioner in the past showing that you have an understanding of the responsibility that comes with it. I don't see why you couldn't get this role.

Good luck man

- Osama

+1

You are a very well known member within our community. I believe you are a suited for commissioner as you mainly play PD and I see you at most of the PD events. Your previous warnings are old, therefore proving that you are well aware of the PD and main server rules. Detailed enough application, with high rankings already within PD. Good luck.