Your in-game name:

gilbert

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1662378989067.thumb.png.f309b07e8dd3b28f99136b09aec911f6.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1662379251756.thumb.png.e0342df1d60a8edd4732b08d5306d8cc.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

none

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? when i first joined orbital i felt welcomed by all the players/admins i cant I cant remember who but they helped me buy my first knife, so I want to do the same to help new players too i have made many very good friends playing this server.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

for the whole time ive been playing here i have helped new play on the surver/ people that just got the game with stuff like building with diffrant tools all the way to picking a job/ roll in game and i love that some people look up to me to help if i can and i hope with this trusted roll more people might do the same

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

yes

I would have plus one'd this but I think you need to re do this trusted application you say you have no blacklists/SBs and in you warns you have a total of 4

However I have met you in the community and you are a pretty funny guy and you take rp relations seriously so I do this you deserve trusted but make another application

Much like what Andrew Tate said, you do clearly have 4 softban/blacklist warnings and while I do like you, your application is underwhelming and lacks lots of detail, you've gone for staff in the past and have had the same feedback. I really do think you have the possibility to go for these but you need to work on making your application more presentable and detailed as well as being active on the forums and discord. Maybe look at other trusted applications others have made to get a good idea.

Good luck man

- Osama

- Lack of detail within the application

- Not very active within all aspects (Discord/Forums/In-game)

- You state you have no blacklist, when you do.

I believe you can definitely achieve trusted, with a little more effort and dedication to the server.

Barely know you, heaps of warns on your record that date from 1-3 months back. Application isn't made in the best of ways and could use some improvements on the application. Your only forum posts are your other applications, you have no effort of communicating to the player base outside of gmod.