Actual trusted ap

White Urine

Sorry for the first time, but someone told me in the discord to make it like this.

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199063565507/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551649889

Discord User#: Ontarg#8259

Your in-game name: White Urine is hot

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1662174297877.thumb.png.797d942c3008536582f6998e6ae6a047.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): keep in mind this was when I was unfamiliar with the rules. I am now noticeably confident with them and I promise not to make a single mistake.

1662174297986.thumb.png.bd4d3942dc445fc11cd46204efe750a6.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): same screenshot above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve this role as I am an active player and contributor to the community. I help

people with the rules and love making people's days better.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank.

I Will be able to have a higher reputation and people will trust me more. If I have this rank, I will be able to show what people can achieve if they put effort into this game.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused? Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes.

Hey, I've seen you around the server a few times and you seem like a nice guy, however, this application is extremely short. Don't get me wrong, I'm a firm believer that bigger application DOES NOT equal better application, but an app that is this short not only reflects poorly on the applicant as it shows that you aren't willing to put the effort in to present yourself well and therefore might not care about the server itself or your responsibility as someone who represents the server, but also makes adequately answering the questions impossible. In your 1 sentence answers you haven't established your character or made a case as to why you'd be fitting for the role, and instead have shown that your priorities are less in favour of the server and more in favour of yourself. I believe that there is potential for you to be trusted in the future, however this poorly formatted and extremely brief application is well below the standard I expect from applicants. Take some time to create a well formatted app with more detail, and in the meantime try to become a little more active on the forums (this is your first ever message here). For now I'm giving you a -1. Good luck.

Application lacks detail, you didn't put effort into it. I have seen you in game and in the discord server. You have a very recent NLR warning, you also just got the time limit by 4 minutes. I reccomend that you spend more time in the server and when you try again for trusted put a lot more detail in.

I've seen you in-game however your application isn't detailed at all and doesn't say much about your character, I recommend adding some more detail to your app next time you apply, the minimum play time is there for a reason so I don't believe that's a reason to give a negative response but as Tony said, this is your first forum post and trusted players need to be seen being consistently active and having a role in the community.

Good luck man

- Osama

This application is servery lacking detail as of playtime it is quite to a minimum. Your quite active throughout the main discord but on the other hand your activity on the forums is quite poor and definitely could use some improvement. I have not seen you in-game at all also so could improve your community presence. Nevertheless, good luck.