16621099851996514436835350913486.thumb.jpg.8c8a52401d0cfd8f421ab33d59888b10.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

16621101043192129860944282353495.thumb.jpg.5b185264dd3ba3fa9149b2836c30cba7.jpg

How many Softbans/blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

16621102445522868953784570731213.thumb.jpg.454c60cba5e2e16771637c0eac687b8b.jpg

What is your current Police rank?: Senior Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: Lance Corporal

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Senior Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: I am a well known individual in the server and the PD discord server. I believe I'd fit right in as a Commander, Everytime I join the server I often go SWAT. I've been co-hosting on PD events, like Leroy's event. I ALWAYS understand what's right and what's wrong to do as a SWAT. Some people REALLY wants me to make a SWAT Commander app and I kinda agree with them. I would ALWAYS make sure to not break a rule or being stupid as a government personnel. I've helped people by helping them build pd events for them. I am always an active person on this server. Sometimes I tell constables that did something wrong to let them know what's right and wrong.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: I would like to give useful advices and tips for the constables or probational constables, just to make sure they don't get in trouble of course. I would help co-hosting events, sometimes i will host patrols, and promote people who needed to be promoted.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?: Encouragement is making me stand out, and I am able to manage situations like: kidnapping situations, raiding, etc. And try my best to handle it properly. Sometimes when currently on duty and doing nothing,I joke around with government personnels. And I am fine with government personnels joking around with me, I do have anger issues but I can handle it with ease.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Well yes I always agree that any power i get will not be abused in any ways.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: If i abuse the powers I know that they will be stripped completely. I will try my best and hope I will be responsible with the powers.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: I agree to follow the expectations and the guidelines if I get Commander.

I'm happy to drop my thoughts on this,

John's a really active member of the community and even more such among PD, every time I meet, see or interact with john its nothing but a good experience, more than happy to see this man get Commander!

+1

-Adam Lui

Hey man, you're an active member of PD and you're nice overall, but the recent warns is a deal breaker for me. also I'm sure the age to apply is 15? unless you have gotten an exemption you should probably chuck that down with the application to avoid confusion.

Good luck man

- Osama