Mr Osama's Commissioner Application

Mr Osama

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111593153

Discord User#: Tayl0r#3333

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1662000592583.thumb.png.70954b75f97bde88cc4fee1e59746a32.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1662000611272.thumb.png.b44155e82a077974a497320a41c42799.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1662000621106.thumb.png.ddc6ced623ba0f5fb97089c69ad5f346.png

What is your current Police rank?: Senior Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: Private First Class

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Senior Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: I believe I should be a commissioner because of my commitment to PD and my experience with PD overall, I was commissioner on Supremacy Networks a very long time ago however I still retain my knowledge and skills from there, I have trained multiple Probationals as of now and I believe that I have the leadership skills to be able to have this role of Commissioner, I consistently play cop when I'm on the server and I believe I have a great understanding of PD rules in general, whilst I have had to ask questions over time due to some new changes since I last played, I have never once been reprimanded or had any more issues regarding said new rules. I am constantly trying to attend as many PD events as possible and I have even helped other Commissioners host these events showing my commitment to PD and to this role overall. Having staff also shows that I have a clear understanding of how to work in a team and be respectful to others and I would uphold the same responsibility that I do now.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: One of the main reasons I want this role is to be able to guide other people who wish to play and rank up as PD, I found that when I first played on the server there weren't too many PD members so my goal would be to increase this and make PD a more enjoyable and fun experience. I would try to host events and patrols as much as I can as well as commit to the activity of the role, trying to be as active on PD as often as I can and helping other players succeed in this role and hopefully being a good role-model overall.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?: I think what makes me stand out is my activity and ability to handle stressful situations, I find that a lot in PD events it can become quite stressful, however I am able to keep my cool in these situations and manage them properly. I'd argue no matter the scenario I will not lose my cool even if I am being provoked as a PD member and can have a laugh with others.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: I agree that any power I am given in PD will not abused in any shape or form.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: If I were to abuse my powers at all I would expect for them to be stripped immediately. However this will not be an issue as I will be responsible with my powers.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: I agree to follow any expectations or guidelines that I am given as Commissioner