Andrew Tate/Mike Hawk

Andrew Tate

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198962775800/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:501255036

Discord User#: Volikon#0947

RP Name: Andrew Tate ( my old name was Mike Hawk )

Country/Time Zone: Australia, Sydney

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yeah

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): Staffapp.thumb.jpg.ca0806c5e91e6e9ee5bf8db124f307a7.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): staffapp2.thumb.jpg.9924c8e12ebad92cf9b68acd3bbafc25.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): all in the previous screenshot

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I do not currently have staff experience but I will learn from the best of my abilities

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I really love this server I, I really want to help the server as much as I possibly can and the mass rdm rate is really high and I want to help I think I can be a really good addition to the team I'm friends with some of the staff members anyway I don't think there would be any issues there I am friends with a lot of the players that have been playing for some time I love making the experience more fun for people that is why I think I deserve staff.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I worked a job that required me to make deliveries and when it came to really heavy packages around 200kg all 5 of us had to move in a pattern in order for the box to not fall and we made the deliveries successfully and I can also talk about my team work in games such as Tom Clancy's: Rainbow SIX Siege, Call of Duty, and Valorant I always coordinated with the team I wasn't a selfish player who kept doing his own thing and I always took responsibility for my mistakes.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I will bring professionalism, I will make sure I bring results and they will be amazing results i will try my up most hardest to inspire people in the server community who are good at staffing a server the will to apply themselves so this server can have more talented staff members, those are the qualities I bring to the staff team.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: i do agree to not abuse the abilities i am given

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: i completely understand

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes i do

+1

I could say, you've been an outgoing member in this community with your gameplay and your darkrp experience, I always see you roleplay as a cop which gives new players/community a way to roleplay even at times you host minor events such as [ boxing ], Your warns was a year ago, but despite that I hope you learnt and read through server rules so you don't get warns in future reference, your forum activity is minor but your discord is well done, also really active in game this is from my behalf how I see you I wish you best of luck.

• Like 1

+1

I was so ready to -1 this I cannot lie as your trusted app in the past was piss poor, however I've gotten to know you and you have good intentions and you're very chill, the application could be better but I really do believe you'd be good for staff and I trust you'd make good decisions whilst staffing.

• Like 1

+1 Hey man, When I see you around, you are always RPing. You play as a cop, which gives you a good sense of another side of Role Playing. When you are not playing cop it seems that you create good RP situation (boxing match, or some kind of game). But your maturity seemed quite low but I recently seen you around being responsible and knowing the rules, I think you have changed and understand the server better. Your warns do scare me but I think you have changed. Your forum activity could be better, and your app could be a little better but I think you would be a great admin with your easy to talk to personality and you have a good sense of humor.
  • Like 1

I am reluctantly giving this a -1.

I know you as a friend and I have nothing against you on a personal level. You are friendly and you are quite involved in the community of Orbital.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen in the RP situations with you to date, you are not mature enough for this role. You encourage others to rule break and though it may be funny at the time, is not appropriate for someone looking to attain the staff role.

Additionally, I fear that as time passes, you will grow complacent in your position as staff and abuse its powers more so than the average person. I understand that this may not be what you wish to hear but I hope in time, you will grow to be a good member of the community that encourages good roleplay and fun times without having to resort to skirting/risking server rules to have some fun.

• Like 1

+1

I think he's pretty cool and staff worthy but my opinion evidently won't matter. He is a real adaptable person, good under pressure, always has something creditable to say but it's all up to the admins. I know for a strong fact he's the right person for the job and you'll be making a massive mistake not giving him a chance on your staff.

• Like 1

+1 I always see you playing cop and are always involved with the community i have had a few sites with you but you always are honest in them. i do see you mucking around a bit sometimes but who doesn't and your warns are from a year ago. and you are pretty well know in the community as well which is good.

good luck man

• Like 1

the warns are a little off putting but have grown old, I can say with 100% confidence that i haven't had a single negative interaction with you. you maintain and calm and professional manner in sits . you are kind and easy to talk to. now your forums activity is quite low. However that can always be improved, the app could use a little more detail. even though I've had good interactions with, i don't know you at all really, I've only had a few rp situations with before so at the moment ill be leave a -1. I do think you have what it takes to be staff but maybe get your community presence up a little bit. I hope you use the feed back as an advantage to improve.

good luck!

• Like 1

Alright, sorry to leave my reply so late,

There have been a few instances where I've had you in sits, I can recall a few times where I've seen you there and brought you there myself, however, I cannot recall giving you any punishments or warns which is good!

I've seen you around plenty on the server whether it be from the corner of my eye seeing your name, or on PD as your progressing through PD ranks, I'd say with a little more maturity and some training, you'd make a decent staff member.

No one starts out perfect, and everyone deserves a chance, people can change given time and effort, hope to see that from you <3

+1

-Adam Lui

• Like 1