https://steamcommunity.com/id/kiphs

MY STEAMID:

STEAM_0:1:606272124

MY DISCORD USER#:

kiphs#9822

MY IN-GAME NAME:

kiphs

MY GAMETIME:

U-sPsB7r5j5e29H1UpbWVVQ3yITqdhHthBXbGoCZSf3j1k2Ifd0J87fXlBO9QjRoKzH7j5ASZYbsmfTauo7yXn2ooDGGPbEanmRRHTLBMUVrjhKmRx2ODs664DwuFTy3FXi4atBJ0-Mf_OI5_sREX9I

MY WARNINGS:

J7xitjT.png

MY SOFTBANS/BLACKLISTS:

Non applicable.

WHY I BELIEVE I SHOULD GET TRUSTED:

I utterly and completely believe I would be a valued and trusted addition to the Trusted group. No powers would be abused nor taken for granted.

I want to join OS’s Trusted group because I believe that I would absolutely succeed in roleplay and be a trustworthy, qualified, and helpful asset to the server. I actively play on all platforms in the source engine, (except the Starwars server); DarkRP is my most active gamemode with over 2000+ hours logged, a majority of that amount spent on Australian DarkRP servers.

HOW I CAN HELP THE COMMUNITY WITH MY TRUSTED RANK:

By being an exemplary example for the server; I’m already quite an experienced builder, but absent Donator rank, Trusted would majorly improve my ability to assist other players of the server with their building endeavours. IE; advanced duplicator 2, wire tool, freerunner [movement].

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH OUR RULES AND GUIDELINES?

Absolutely.

DO YOU AGREE THAT YOUR RANK WILL BE STRIPPED COMPLETELY IF MISUSED?:

Absolutely and totally..

DO YOU AGREE TO NOT ABUSE ANY POWERS THAT ARE GIVEN TO YOU WITH THIS RANK?

Yes.

Hey Kiphs, I've not seen you on the server until this morning, you have just hit minimum playtime, and not had any rp situations with you within the two days of playtime. Inactive throughout the discords, and this being only your 6th forums post. Your application is not quite detailed enough for a trusted application and I suggest improving your community presence and getting to know others in-game, nevertheless good luck on the application.

I have no idea who you are, never have interacted with you not allowing me to get to know your personality. You have barely any activity on the forums, discord and only just met the required playtime to apply for this position.

Going to be a -1 from me.

I am reluctantly giving this one a -1.

The main reason being your actual playtime on the server. I've seen you roleplay in the server and you come across as very friendly in my interactions with you. You seem to have good intentions and understand server rules. Unfortunately, you seem to be very new to the server and I've only seen you twice or thrice in the past few days.

I would really like to see you more in the server as I think you're a very positive contributor to it. I'd encourage you to keep going as you are and reapply in the near future as you'd be better known by that stage :)

You applied just barely after hitting the minimum trusted time requirement. I have had few interactions with you and none of them really stood out to me. Last time I saw you, you were afking in your base with printers. The base you were using in was a fail base, this shows to me that you don't have a proper understanding of the rules. Your forum and discord activity is almost non existent. I would recommend you get your community presence up and read up on the rules.