1 week 4 days, photo is at the bottom

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

i have 3 warns (photo at the bottom)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

i have 1 blacklist (photo at bottom)

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

no i have not had any staffing experience before

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

i believe that i deserve staff because i think i'd do good for the server here's why. i am a non biased player when it come to making choices and decisions, I'm familiar with the server rules, standards and expectations. i am a kind player and can deal with pressure under situations. although i haven't had any staffing experience before i will do nothing but my best to make sure that i become a terrific staff member if accepted. I'm a kind player that is compassionate about the server and its community. i love helping new players out to understand the server and how everything works as well as helping out with any problems that come up that im able to assist with. I have plenty of play time, I'm fairly well known in the community. i can work well under pressure i can improvise, compromise and adapt to my situations fairly well. i am dedicated to playing this server and want to help out as much as possible. i am on just about every night which may be helpful to problems that come up in game. i am currently senior sergeant in pd and am fairly familiar with pd rules and standards.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

i can work very well in groups of people that I'm placed into situations with, i can help other staff by helping them with sits, i am good at communicating effectively and clearly. i can help run events and set them up whether it's a hand with building or keeping players in check. i can suggest event ideas. i can mediate on any problems that may rise within the team or community. if accepted i will help new players learn the ropes of being an admin for the server and any problems they run into.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

i will bring a beneficial experience to the staff team. i am efficient and have good attitude. i can be professional as well as down to earth. I'm fair on the choices i make and only base my choices on facts. i will treat others punishments based on server rules and standards, not on my opinion of the player. i love talking to others in game and love trying to make a consistent joyful experience for all

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree

time.PNG.aefc13905b1f1b3fc91e931aa3d076ae.PNG

20220827200352_1.thumb.jpg.7f619ca24e8a0477da9be26110aec352.jpg

I have seen you around more often lately since your last application and you've been more active than 90% off the player base on the forums, not only that but you've come a good way in your warns, there are only 4, but they're quite old now, and they are all the same thing, you haven't broken any other rule as would suggest your ability to learn very quickly and abide by the server rules well, I think you'd make an exemplary staff member <3 +1

-Adam Lui

+1 since your last app you have improved in the forums and on the discord once again you are quite well know and know the rules quite well and like Adam said the warns are quite old and since you play pd a lot you will know the rules for pd tickets witch will be good.

good luck man hope to see you in the team

+1

I've seen an overall improvement in all aspects, especially with forums and the discords, with a semi-detailed application. You are active in-game and enjoy taking sits with you as you are calm and patient all throughout. Old warns which don't sway me towards either sides as you now know the rules from no warns in months of playing. I see you also play PD which requires an additional amount of rules, that I see you input and enforce in-game. Good luck with the app man.

4 warns, close to 2 weeks of playtime, semi-decent application. I know for sure I have had interactions with you but cannot recall them. Considering you have good feedback from the community I would assume that they've been positive interactions. You have proven to the community that you will be active on the server and on external platforms that the server uses to communicate with its community.

Discord activity could be worked on and I hope you do work on that if you do pass your application.

+1 and good luck.

+1

I've seen you active in game and played PD with you a bit. You seem friendly though my interactions with you are limited. I believe you do have room for improvement in getting better known in the community. The people I have talked to have the same experience regarding not interacting with you much but that you seem generally friendly.

Your extensive playtime and low warns looks good on paper but I have seen you AFK a lot. Your warns are old so I do not hold these against you.

Your application is well detailed and you've put in effort to improving based on people's comments above. I am +1-ing this primarily due to the vouch from johnson as I trust his judgement.

I believe you should be given a shot at being a staff member. I wish you luck.

I wasn't really sure whether to -1 or +1 to be honest. I think you are a pretty decent candidate for staff. Your activity in game and on the forums/discord is pretty good. But the biggest downside for me is that, I just don't really know who you are. I don't think we have interacted once. If we had interacted more I would have definitely +1'd but I just don't really feel comfortable +1'ing a person I don't know. Good Luck!

I know I'm not in the majority here but as much as I genuinely like you and have seen you around in servers you still display low maturity and I'm not sure if having that on the staff team would be very good, I believe that you display all the right qualities but if you are still continuing to minge then I cannot give you a +1

Good luck man

- Osama