the cock johnson doesn't know server rules (no kizzy)

doombot

Your in game name: kurt (at the time it was new player)

Time of incident: around 9:15 PM aest

Staff member(s) you are reporting: the cock johnson

Details of the incident:

at like 9:15 pm tonight, i made a staff ticket as i had been rdmed by hedwi salazar. hedwi had /adverted for me to leave his base, (without any kos sign) and then about 5 minutes later he shot me

the cock johnson took my ticket, and after short discussion, decided not to warn hedwi as he believed the /advert was sufficient enough evidence

as it states in the rules, if a player refuses to follow a /yell command, you may kill them after 5 seconds. i assumed it was common knowledge, especially for staff members, that /yell is the standard command to use when asking someone to leave a base.

Any evidence (If Any):

staff logs

i dealt with it how i thought was right he told you to leave multiple times and did /ad in chat you kept going in and out of his base for like 5min so he had the right to shoot you since you kept coming back.

senior mod that doesnt know /yell rules (n) (n) booooo

REVIEWED

[JUSTIFY]Although the /yell command is the standard, it should be common sense for you to leave the base given the number of times he had told you. The cock johnson will be spoken to, thank you for your report![/JUSTIFY]