Cornelius's Trusted App

Cornelius

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199136421800/

Your in-game name: Cornelius

SteamID: 76561199136421800

Discord User#: Xavier The I.T Guy#3232

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199136421800/

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1661406710817.png.13aa3f60f9a7e3ccb09d8835ebd5c707.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1661406724384.png.693bdeb5ecc721ad16f9228ba32148c1.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have played a lot on this server and really enjoyed it. I constantly help new players and try to be as nice and kind as possible on the server. I am always on the server and make an attempt to be in an RP situation. I do have 2 MRDM warns, and both are when I did not know the rules very well, but I learnt from this and would never make this mistake again in anyway possible. I have read the rules over and over and sometimes have to remind my friends or other players of the rules.

I try to be as nice on the server and I have committed to this server in everyway. I have really made an effort to understand the rules and the server to the best of my ability and I think I have done really well.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I would help new or old players with the rules or with the game in general. I already help as many people as I can and if I had trusted I could help then easier and help more people. I would also help with people who break the rules and would make a ticket and help the admins with the sits. I would try to be a help in any way with trusted I could help way more and enjoy the game a lot more.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I have read the rules many times.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I agree that abuse in anyway would mean my rank would be stripped.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I agree to never abuse any power.

Edited by Cornelius

+1

always see you on playing as thief, your great at roleplaying which gives the community darkrp experience, i see you are very active on discord and have a decent forum activity yet your warns are a trigger but i hope you learnt from them.

1661493378832.png.b7f0924044f9a1e9bd2efb866f2ecada.png

+1

Hey man, I've seen you around a few times with no issues whatsoever. You make appropriate and clear tickets with you handling yourself well through all aspects in-game. Active within Discord and Forums, the only scarce thing I could talk about here is the 2 MRDM warnings you have on record. I've noticed you're a changed fellow and you are deserving of the rank of trusted.

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted! You have redeemed yourself since your MRDM warns.

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord and forum ranks!:

Garry Newman: MrScammerMan#7118

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Pharam: chicken#1337