gilberts admin application

gilbert

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198976269502/

SteamID: 76561198976269502

Discord User#: smackos12#6577

RP Name: gilbert

Country/Time Zone: sa time

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1661354396622.thumb.png.b220c676fd7967a278705be33981fd2d.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1661354459942.thumb.png.7240421e553c135c44470dac3d632f69.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): none

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): a while back maybe 4 or 5 years ago i as a admin on a server before it closed down

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: i have had a lill over 3 years experience being an admin so i know a fair amount when it comes to warns/bans

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): im all-around a friendly person in game and out so doing things with other people isnt to hard in game i have based with many different people here and there i help out the cop doing what ever there doing

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: fun friendly easy going and with the experience i wont need just about any training at all

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: yes

Hey Gilbert, You have just reached the minimum time to apply for staff, which is why you may have applied, but there are a few other things you require to become suited for staff. You have received some pretty serious warns from the past and a warn from 10 days ago. Your application is very poor and lacks severe detail, I have only seen you around a couple of times with no real rp situation with you. This is your second post on the forums and you have not interacted with the discord at all. I suggest improving in all aspects (Discord/Forums/In-Game) and applying for trusted first instead of staff.

Your application is one of the shortest and undetailed I've seen, and I'm convinced that you haven't put any thought into this as if you were to look at pretty much any current staff member's application you'd find it would contain a lot more information than this, I've seen you in a game a bit but your forum and discord activity is next to nothing.

Your warns show that you were mingy in the past and as imhaydz said your most recent warn was 10 days ago, I recommend you look at some other applications for inspiration and try going for trusted first and slowly build your way up.

Good luck

- Osama

Long history of warns with a short playtime, have never communicated with you and don’t know your personality at all. Your application is quite poor and not as well as others. I cannot leave your application a positive review.

Aye man, you don't seem to have put much effort at all in comparison to other applicants, the two MRDM warns and Softbans for those warns stand out quite scarily to me, perhaps a few more weeks and some reputation build up and effort into the next application could help.

-Adam Lui

sorry lad but u got a mrdm and a amrdm warn, u would think that after the first warn that you would understand the rules of not killing people for ne reason but you haven't maybe if u become more active and prove that you can be trust worthy of being staff then I would give u a +1 but until then its going to stay as a -1.

goodluck with your app.

gilbert I have met you on the server multiply times I see you play gun dealer which shows you do have dark rp experience, you have multiply warns please advise yourself to read server rules more so you get the memo, besides the point your application show's less of interest and no effort put it in at all, as admin you are required to meet the bare minimum and at least be active in the community and put more details into your application.

GoodLuck <3

-1 hey gilbert, I have seen you around and had some good chats with you, BUT you have a warns almost 10 days ago and you don't really talk much on the forums and discord. If you were to become more active on the discord and forums, and wait a bit because of the warn, I think you could maybe get staff. But I would say go for trusted first then go for staff.

I've seen gilbert a lot in recent times on the server :) He's always friendly and roleplays well. The recent warns are less severe in comparison to his older warns which shows growth in character. I believe he intends to be a good roleplayer and not just a minge as his prior warn history indicates. He is building friendships in the server and I think that's really good to see!

Unfortunately, this application lacks detail so there isn't too much I can say to help you in this case. Due to your prior warn history, I would recommend you try going for Trusted first since that will allow the staff team and server to know you better and confirm that you've changed for the better. Please also put more effort into the Trusted application than you did with this one if you do decide to go for it.