Amy’s Comm Application

Amy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:602845997

Discord User#: Quackles#5418

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1661265005785.png.80379f28c9f440dc5af40962112ea8ac.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1661265040996.thumb.png.bd4001eccce4512d965b71f45c035292.png

What is your current Police rank?: Senior Sergeant (Pd-2IC)

What is your current SWAT rank?: Private First Class

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Senior Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe I should take this role as I have enjoyed this server for a long while and I also believe I am able to make PD a better area of roles within the server. As even though I'm not in the role yet, I show initiative by trying to host event, making miniature meetings in game, and helping train new probational officers.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I believe that being in one of those roles would prove of me needing to host activities, fulfil quota's, enforce the knowledge of laws and rules into the PD, and help keep people having fun within the PD.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

Some qualities that I can see that stand out for me is that I'm an active listener, I'm stern yet understanding, and I am someone who is trying to be helpful at every and all points that I can.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

I agree to no abuse or misuse my powers.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that my powers will be stripped completely if i misuse them.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

I agree to follow the expectations put on me

+1 (sorry no colour, I’m writing this on my phone)

Amy, you have shown from time and time again that you deserve your role as commissioner, you are massively active in the community and very well known, your application is well detailed and I know making you a commissioner wouldn’t be a decision we would regret in the future, so massive good luck to you and I wish the best, :)

-SamuelSkellyGamer

+1

I've decided to change my verdict, after having more chats with you, I can see that you do have the potential to be a really good Commissioner, however I do think you need to get better with keeping your cool and maybe have a more detailed application.

Good luck

- Mr Osama

Edited by Mr Osama

Gonna have to side with Mr Osama on this one, I cannot give your application a positive review and I dont think think you’re currently fit for a position like this. While you do main PD you have little community interaction and that could have a negative effect on you and your application.

Hey Amy!

So, alike my comrades Cowboy and Mr Osama I am just not confident providing a +1 here.

I find your activity within the community is definitely adequate however your community image and general commanding respect is relatively low.

Whilst I find you play PD consistently, when you are not training I often observe you with the same select people, which is fine! However this leads to me not seeing a whole lot of you leading people.

Finally alot of your reasonings for wanting Commissioner involve a desire to fulfil duty's you should already be fulfilling as 2IC!

My suggestions on how to improve is to continue in co-hosting events and getting your name more well known!

Prove me wrong - Ragnar

+1

Amy has shown that they can be dutiful member of the command team that can contribute to the overall activity of PD. I hope with a Commissioner role they can grow to run events that will impress the players of the server. Having more command members will also help massively with the current state of the command team.

Maturity, from what I have heard, is an issue. But I believe that with proper supervision, you can become a respectful member of command. Right now you can improve around the people you are rude to.

Good Luck Amy!

it is a -1 from me champ

I agree with what has already been said, you are very active on PD but i think you are more seen as a minge in the community, i think you should learn on respect and not saying everything that jumps in your mind.

Best if luck: Wallaby

+1

I feel Amy is a good fit for commissioner, they are extremely active on pd, very charming and nice, and is also a 2ic. Amy has always been funny and nice when ever I chat to them and just overall fun, Amy is very active in the pd discord, and on pd. I really think Amy can do an excellent job as commissioner and I really hope they do get this position, all the best -Mashed