Ban Appeal

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sookichan/

In game name: joey cow

Time and date of ban: 9:00pm OCEANIA

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: I don't know he was chill though

Further details: I claim false accusation of bhop scripts

Any evidence you can provide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFZMN1sp_mk:26 old video of me bhopping in gmod servers (i like climb swep 2 best thing ever)

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes, I have taken this time to reflect on my wrong doing and read the rules. I promise to follow the rules if my ban is removed or shortened.

Summary of Incident

I am writing to the staff of this forum to ask for a reconsideration of my ban.The reason for why I was banned was for so called scripting, yes I was bhoping as a hitman but I am new to the server and was not aware that it was a rule you could not bhop.

The admin that took me into the admin sit said my ban will be for 6 months which I think is not fair on me. I would like to ask for my ban to be hopefully shortened as the accusation of me scripting is not true.

I have a Youtube channel where I bhop in Gmod servers and Counter Strike Global Offensive, it is my passion and it makes me happy.For the remainder of this time I will be reading the rules and hopefully if I do get my ban removed or shortened I will put these rules into action and will not bhop as any job other then Parkourist.

Sincerely yours,joey cow.

Hello, you were recorded bhopping by another user which was then reported to me, I had a look at the video that was provided to me and made the decision to ban you for scripting. I doubted you were cheating but seeing the new videos showing you are clearly cheating change my mind.

U3xahsV

Edited by bigchicki
  • Haha 1

Hello, you were recorded bhopping by another user which was then reported to me, I had a look at the video that was provided to me and made the decision to ban you for scripting. As with the video you provided Iam starting to believe you were wrongfully banned, however that is why there are rules in place against bhopping to prevent stuff like this happening. If you are to get unbanned I suggest taking a look and familiarizing yourself with the rules so you do not get in trouble in the future.

U3xahsV

Thank you Pharam, I am sorry for braking these rules and I understand totally about how sus this looks and will read the rules. I had a good time on the server and hopefully I will have much more fun if unbanned putting the rules I've red into action.

Thank you,

joey cow.