Willi's ban appeal

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): STEAM_0:0:711916710

In-game name: Willi

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 11pm NewZealand

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Sinister

Further details: Just wanted to clarify sorry that I did not RDM the person that I accidentally fell onto, I was on top of a roof and curb surfing, when I fell off (which tends to happen) and accidentally fell on another players head, I did try to get the other guys to vouch for me as they were in VC with me and despite wanting to compensate the person I killed, I was warned regardless. I'd like this warn to be reconsidered because I really didn't mean to and I do enjoy the server a lot. Whilst I do have an active warn I believe I have learnt from my mistakes and I swear that this was not intentional.

Any evidence you can provide: My friends can vouch for me but I do not have video proof unfortunately

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes I am familiar with the rules as I know what I did is wrong, however it was not intentional and I didn't believe I could kill somebody by jumping on their heads regardless if I meant it or not

Hey Willi

You have been warned and blacklisted, I can see from your perspective, it wasn’t intentional to kill him, but without a doubt you didn’t advert/yell in any way of the accident. the player you killed told me and ryl you targeted him yesterday, and you got a warn plus blacklist which was unfair and out of all people from that height you jumped on his head , I didn’t bring any of your witnesses because there’s no video proof plus any of your friends would admit you “ was on top of a roof and curb surfing” but the guy you killed said it was targeted, regardless you were at fault plus I asked the guy you killed for compensation he didn’t want any I tried being fair in both parties

Anyways I’ll let the management deal with this good luck.

Edited by Sinister