Mike Hawk

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198962775800/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:501255036

Your in-game name: Mike Hawk

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):2021-07-01(9).thumb.png.1b1f22ff699af52ba303ea727c13c3ef.png How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860029192602648606/860029713233739776/b1c28b994895d03f1bc81d50570e7ad6.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): do not have any

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? Because i play this server alot and i try my best to follow all rules and try and give everyone else a good time when they are interacting with me

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

well i will try and report people that break the rules ( intentionally ) and people that try and ruin the server and troll

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes very

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes Absolutely

Your application lacks a lot of detail, which doesn't show a genuine interest in the trusted rank. You have the required amount of hours to apply, however you have no forum or discord presence, which you should have if you want to be trusted. Being active outside of the game shows that you care about and are involved with the community, so inactivity doesn't convince me that you'd be good for the rank. I'd suggest becoming a more well-known member, increasing forum/discord activity and really putting some more thought into your app before you apply.

Application lacks detail, you only meet the bare minimum for hours played and have 2 warns with 1 day and 5 hours of play time. I have only ever seen you twice maybe? Some advice: become more well known and invest more time into the Forums page / Discord server.

Good luck!

Denied

Please improve your community presence by interacting with the community via OOC, Forums or Discord. Not only that, add details to your application the next time you apply. Reapply in 1 week.