Warn Appeal 9/8/22

Captain

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199044525563

In-game name: Cap'n

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): 06/08/22

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Pharam

Further details: Me and Pastor Beanus where raiding a base owned by a moonshine distiller, we kill him and he logs off. we continue up the elevator into the central base and find the whole building empty, as we search a thief comes up the elevator holding out a gun, us not knowing if he was with the distiller or not we have a gun fight ending in me shooting him through a doorway. after around 5 minutes i get teleported into a admin room and told that i rdm'd the thief, and that he lost a ares strike and kevlar from the fight, i explained my side of the situation and offered to buy back what he lost, but according to the admin my mic was broken so i typed a brief explanation in chat that didn't give enough information.

Any evidence you can provide:

We had an RP Reason to fire because we were raiding a base and he was coming up the elevator with his weapon drawn. he also didn't exclaim his intentions and if he was helping us with the raid he didn't announce it. i think this is all just a big misunderstanding and my offer to pay for his weapons back is still open

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes I've read the rules many times

I'm just going over the rules again and cant find information about that could you send a screenshot?

[HEADING=3]Yell Rules[/HEADING]

• Yelling is considered evidence in admin situations that you did warn a player to do something. Some examples include;

- Tell a player to move along.

- Tell a player to put his weapon away.

- Invoke FearRP

- Mug

- Countering / Assisting a raid

• If a player fails to follow a /yell, you may kill/arrest them after 5 seconds.
  • After using /y, you may use your microphone to continue warning the player.
  • Any unrealistic /y's will be ignored and punished for FailRP.