Rob Kellys Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199021050560/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530392416

Your in-game name: Rob Kelly

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1d 4h GarrysMod1_07_20218_05_33AM.thumb.png.15f82d62ccca2dd8143ef2dc78816fd6.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0, Screenshot at Bottom

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0, Screenshot at Bottom

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? : With over 5000 hours on Garry's Mod, I have extensive knowledge of both DarkRP and the rules surrounding it. As a previous administrator on a popular DarkRP server, I believe that I have a firm understanding of how to abide by rules and how to encourage others to do the same. I've handled all kinds of DarkRP related issues and although I sometimes make mistakes, I try my best to remain calm during interactions between myself and others. I also frequently try to answer any questions others have in-game and through OOC, and go out of my way to advise others when they are having trouble with jobs or unintentionally break rules regarding things like building or RP relations. Overall, I believe that I am able to represent the server in a respectful and professional manner, whilst remaining committed to quality RP and creating a fun environment for others.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? : I believe that I can use the Trusted rank in order to further help players who are both new to the server and DarkRP in general, as with both my knowledge of the game and the credibility I will gain from the rank I could guide players in all things server-related (Building, RP, Combat). I think that the credibility one gains is a large aspect of Trusted rank. With all of my experience moderating and helping out on different games and Discord servers, one of the most important things I've learned is that you don't need any special ranks or titles to help others. I think that having the Trusted rank would allow me to have a more significant impact on helping others in the community.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? : Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused? : I Agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? : I Agree

GarrysMod1_07_20218_10_00AM(2).thumb.png.ada141ff1b1a060f3f8b61c869b89d5d.png

You're currently AFK in spawn and you barely have the amount of time required, you're not active on the forums or discord from what I understand as this is your first post here and I've never seen you in game besides today.

Great application though, very well written. =)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• No warns.
  • I've seen you once or twice in-game.
  • Never seen you on the forums.
  • Never seen you on discord.
  • Your application is not your application.
  • You barely have the minimum playtime required.

Clearly, you're trying to get something you don't deserve.

This is application format i made over a year ago all i did was update the info

Not that it's my say, but coincidently, Tony happened to have almost the exact same trusted app little over 2 days ago? Seems a bit off. Looking forward to rping with you in game.