MRDM Appeal

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199136421800/

In-game name: Cornelius

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 26/07/21 Melboune time 6:00.

Name of the Staff Member that Banned you: Andrew

Further details: I know this happened a year ago and the will probably give me a -1 but I want to try. So my friend (who was playing before I got on) said that he was Mayor or a few hours and he needs help not dying, so I got on the server for the first time and played as a battle medic (not knowing battle medic can only be criminal hired), I killed a few hitmen that tried to kill the mayor but a few few people started a raid with about two hitmen and two free runners, I killed the free runners and hitmen because they joined in the raid and shot at us. After I got admin sat with the free runners and they said I rdmed them (I played SCPRP before this so I know about RDM and all of that) I said I was protecting the mayor because we got raided and shot at, the admin explained that a battle medic can't be with the PD so I did not have a reason to kill them. I know I was in the wrong but it was in my first hour of playing any DarkRP server and I killed four people. I would never do this again a learnt my lesson, but a MRDM was a bit to much and it does not represent me on this or any server, I like to stick to rules and if I break them I will learn from My mistakes and not do it again.

Any evidence you can provide: No I do not have any evidence.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes I have read the rules front to back and back to front, I understand them now and have way more hours in the game and tried to play as characters who are not meant to kill like drug makers or gun dealers and I enjoy creating rp situations with these characters.

DENIED

We do not accept ban appeals from this far back. Our log system does not go more than a week back, let alone a year. Your lack of evidence means we can't do anything about it. It's best you just move on from the warning.

For these reasons, The Warn Will Remain

Edited by TerrA