SteamID:

Your in-game name:

Lucin shupe.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1624964864890.thumb.png.11e00dfdd6b274c5d4a3f92a19518043.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1624964827586.thumb.png.d9f3ca661b2239ec40bfd5077f876d90.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

The reason why I deserve or would like the trusted rank is because the rank helps in multiple ways, eg (it helps with the weed growing glitch by allowing the user to have access to the led light which allows the plant to get to 800g, it unlocks two different jobs, and opens up more props to use). I would like it because it would make the experience more enjoyable when on the server, and because I like this server. :)

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I could help the server, but asides from that I wouldn't really know how I could help out the community by using this rank, there isn't really much to help within the server.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am absolutely familiar with the rules and guidelines that come with the server.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I absolutely agree that my rank will be stripped if misused

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to not abuse any powers given to me at any time.

Minimal effort was put into this application, which doesn't convey a genuine interest in the Trusted rank. Not at all active on the forums. I've seen you quite a lot in-game, but I've had a few bad experiences with you, such as when you owned printers with a building sign up and then when an admin told you to remove the sign and I raided you, you left to avoid losing the printers and rejoined around 45 minutes later. Also, your application didn't really answer either of the important questions. You only stated why you wanted to be trusted, not why you deserve it, and stating you don't know how you'd help the community with it isn't exactly convincing.

Being trusted isn't about having cool things. It's a privilege given if you believe you are able to help newer players.

If you want those cool things, then I recommend you donate. It's only 10 dollars and the money is for a good cause. Other than that, I've never seen you in game, on the discord and this is your first post.

A guideline to getting trusted is you must be well known in the community. By your app, it is logical that all of your playtime is farming weed in the sewers. Not role-playing much. You could be anything.

Trusted players are always responsible. And from what I already know, you could be very irresponsible and cause alot of problems on the surface. That is why you need to be well known.

So mingy/immature players don't get falsely given the trusted privilege.

-1 While you do have the correct time and during sits you are calm, you seem to only be after the rewards and the effort put into the application was very minimal.

I trust if you put more effort into the application next time you'll be much more further along.

Denied

Trusted rank isn't all about receiving the things that come with it. Also, please try to add details to your questions the next time you apply. Not only that, improve your community presence by interacting with the community via OOC, Discord or the Forums. Reapply in 1 week.