Ban Appeal

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): 919713150

In-game name: Donny Bilbao

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 3:42 AEST, 26th July 2022

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: fisckii.ttv

Further details: I was framed by Russian Mafia, last night there was no administrators on and Russian Mafia took advantage of this by Prop Blocking me. I was not recording at the time as I have a low-mid tier PC and my computer would probably take quite the hit if I were to record at all times. This continued for 5 minutes until I retaliated by prop blocking him back. Once I began prop blocking him, he began to victimize himself and gather evidence that I was the one prop blocking him initially. Scrimp was also a victim of the prop blocking, I am sure if you ask him he will tell you Russian Mafia was prop blocking. With context, Russian Mafia and his friend, I can only recall the first name of the friend "Jacqu" dropped a bunch of AK47 shipments, and had his friend pick them up but they pretended as if Scrimp picked them up, they were aware he didn't.. because I watched as Russian Mafia gave back his "Stolen" AK shipment. They just wanted an excuse to RDM scrimp, they also never accused me of stealing the AK's though I was also RDM'ed at countless intervals aswell as Scrimp. I then went into my apartment, which I was sharing with scrimp at the time, though he wasn't in my room, he was in the hallway to avoid the RDM'ing and that's when they began to prop block me through the walls, I was prop blocking back in an attempt to make them go away, as soon as I began that's when Russian Mafia began victimizing himself. I did prop block him back but I had no other choice as there was no administrators on at the time and it was becoming unbearable. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and I personally believe I shouldn't receive a penalty for that as I was not the one to start it all.

Any evidence you can provide: As mentioned, I was not recording and I do not have screenshots.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I have.

Good Day!

The victim have reported you in a discord ticket containing 3 evidences of your prop blocking and have only punished you accordingly with the evidences he had provided. If you say that you have been framed by Russian Mafia, I will leave this to the Staff Manager's Discretion.