Discord User#: jbenzo24#9706

RP Name: The cock johnson

Country/Time Zone: Australian Eastern standard time

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1658710243255.thumb.png.82201d8abaa70142718a8697d11477e5.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1658710523496.thumb.png.35e620a4d18b414b5b5573e7afbca615.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Sorry couldn't get a screen shot but i have had no sb or blacklists.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): and i have not had other staff experience.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I would be a good fit for the staff role because I am friendly and love trying to help people if they are fresh to the server or just need a little help with things. But I can also be firm when needed to deal with problems on the server. I also believe that it would be a good opportunity for me to learn new skills and learn more about the sever. This is also my first time playing gmod and first time on dark rp this is the only sever i play on as well.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I am a very friendly person with everyone I meet and I will try to help come up with new ideas for the server and try my best to keep everyone in the server happy and make sure that I am fair with the decisions I make. I am also just a very relaxed and chill person and love having a chat with new people and other staff. I also have never had a warning or a ban for the week I have been playing.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: YES

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: YES

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: YES

Edited by the cock johnson

Hi Johnson!

+1

I have had many experiences with you and what from what I can say, you are fun, easy-going and have a good understanding of our server rules.

Furthermore I always see you involved in the community whether it be discussion or roleplay and i think having a good community presence is definitely something that will help you as a staff member.

Hope to see you on the team!

• Like 1

+1

Cock Johnson has shown time and time again that he is a very active player and confines himself to the rules. He is a well known player who has the community's interest at heart. He doesn't seclude himself from anyone and makes the effort to help new players find their footing through the server.

Best of luck

Steven

+1

Since your last attempt at a staff application i have bumped into you more often. I've also caught you assisting new players in certain jobs so it's clear you have a sense of support which is something a lot of staff will need.

While the votes are up though, I hope that I see you doing more interaction with people.

Hello!

Glad to see you're taking another chance at applying for staff, this is what I like to see as it shows me that you're dedicated to a position like this. I have gotten to know you more over the past few weeks which is why I can confidently give you a +1. You have shown me that you can be active throughout the forums, the discord (somewhat), and in-game. You're friendly throughout the entire community and a well-deserving applicant.

0 warnings with almost 2 weeks of game time is pretty good, shows us that you have great knowledge of the rules on the server which shows us that you wouldn't have too much trouble with staffing.

Good luck with your application.

+1 my experience with you is improved since your last application

I see that you have applied yourself with helping others with certain jobs which is good

I'm very pleased with seeing that you still have 0 warns and bans, it just proves that you have matured and have eventually understood the rules and responsibilities of the server and what it means to become staff

Good luck with the application and good with getting the position

+1

The Cock Johnson is a mature, active player who has been hard at work to improve ever since his last staff application. His last application was denied due to his lack of communication in the outer community (Discord, Forums) and he has been hard at work improving this. This work ethic is great to see, and I believe that Johnson will make a great staff member. Keep up the good work, Johnson, and you will go far. In other aspects, Johnson has no warns at all, which is impressive with almost 2 weeks on the server.

Good Luck The Cock Johnson!

+1

I shouldn't need to express my opinion on Johnson much further, its so extremely rare to find new Gmod players that are willing and able, your clean record proceeds you Johnson and you are one of the most profoundly delightful players I've interacted with.

-Adam Lui

1+

all experiences I have encountered with you are friendly and it looks like you are always trying to help new players and benefit the server. The clean record with play-time is also impressive and displays you can clearly follow the server rules. You have certainly improved your behavior and actions from your last application, good luck mate.

buggati.gif.0ea999e3cb9de252f5c19d0054cdbbec.gif

+1

Can't say I've had the pleasure of getting to know you/playing with you but when I see you online you are always making yourself known within the community and having a positive input in RP situations and on the discord! Maybe when your on we can RP together!

All the best!

Kind Regards,

Nick Darcy