Discord User#: 𝕯𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖙.#9079.

RP Name: Derelict.

Country/Time Zone: AU.

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot_37.thumb.png.a244dd6e65010c2bbeddcf899081227c.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot_38.thumb.png.534610d3e0cb052d7c7666ac221f6324.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have been staff on countless servers. Some being big name servers and others being lower names. Both within Dark RP and CWRP.

Superior servers CWRP - P-Admin. For about 6 months.

Doppler Gaming Dark RP - Head-admin. For the entirety of the servers lifetime.

Ranch RP - Superadmin.

Colossal gaming AU - Moderator.

And a bunch of lower tier servers.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

With my prior experiences as staff on other servers; I have developed a mentality where I tend to be a more laid back personality but when a situation arises, I'll snap into a professional persona (for obvious reasons). Alongside that, while I've been playing throughout my time of Orbital I have developed many friends within the staffing community. Gaining such friends shows you how a server operates and gives you an inside view on how they like to delve in and deal with problems. Which in a way gives you confidence on how to do a job to its full extent, taking no shortcuts. I have dedication to this server, I do believe I'd be an asset to the staffing community and fulfil it with passion and confidence.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): Throughout my time within CWRP, all you do is work as a team. Even with people that you may dislike, Whole part of remaining professional.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Dedication, Determination, No shortcuts, Obedience.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I agree.

+1 Support

I have known Derelict for a while now, and from the time I have spent with him he has shown on many occasions that he is more than adequate to take on the responsibilities of being staff and even a role model for the community. He has the experience and knowledge needed to deal with heated or unusual circumstances or situations, and he is a great bloke to hang out with and chat to. I think he will make a great addition to the team and I would love to see him succeed and I wish him the best of luck.

Love ya mate. <span style=👍">

+1

Yes it is true that Derelict and I are friends and have known each other for many years. I will say that he is a stand up guy, I have seen him in many positions like this before and know that the guy is well suited for the role. He's cool, calm and collectiveness in situations that others may struggle to hold allows him to have the edge over others. You do have a low play time but countless times you have told me you are love the community and enjoy the time on the server every time you are there. The Ap is very small compared to others but you are not only active on the forums enough and even more within the discord server to be known enough within community. I personally believe that Derelict is suited for the role.

Best of luck

Steven

Don't meet the minimal time to apply for staff(as of now), two warns from this month, while theyre not that major they're still quite recent.

Little to no activity on the forums, barely any activity shown throughout the discords. Little effort put into your staff application.

Goodluck with your application.

DENIED

You have failed to meet the simplest requirement, which is to have 4 days or more of playtime. You could have contacted me for an exception, but it is too late. Furthermore, we feel you lack rule knowledge since you have a recent warning from 8 days ago. Reapply in 2 weeks!