Sadistic Group [Need Members!]

Adam Lui

As some of you might hopefully know, the sadistic group is a very dedicated and organized crime group, we proud ourselves on the ability to be absolutely over the top with whatever we do, this is evident by our Meth Empire, our BMD Empire and our ability to build entirely unraidable bases, but, we are now in need of some more members to join us! our requirements are not high, but the members we currently have are some of the most well known, so expectations are high.

-Minimum 48H In-game playtime

-Ability to be social

-Ability to grind

-Positive reputation in the community

-Sadistic and psychotic mindset

being accepted into the group will grant you a few extra perks on the server,

-Unraidable bases for BMD and Meth Cook

-Top tier members to fight alongside with in raids

-Top tier weaponry and supplies, (G3, AUG, ACR, etc.)

-A chance to gloat your group infront of those other shitty groups (such as dyslexic)

If you are interested and do see yourself fitting into this category, please DM me on discord, my name on the Orbital Discord is Adam Lui, if you're not already on the Orbital discord, hurry up and join it.

-Adam Lui (Sadistic cunt)

As some of you might hopefully know, the sadistic group is a very dedicated and organized crime group, we proud ourselves on the ability to be absolutely over the top with whatever we do, this is evident by our Meth Empire, our BMD Empire and our ability to build entirely unraidable bases, but, we are now in need of some more members to join us! our requirements are not high, but the members we currently have are some of the most well known, so expectations are high.

-Ability to be social

-Ability to grind

-A chance to gloat your group infront of those other shitty groups (such as dyslexic)

If you are interested and do see yourself fitting into this category, please DM me on discord, my name on the Orbital Discord is Adam Lui, if you're not already on the Orbital discord, hurry up and join it.

I would like to join

-Ability to be social

-Ability to grind

Me fucking too i can make meth for ya idc Or weed iv master them both :)