SHADDO's STAFF APPLICATION

SHADDO

[HEADING=2]Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375418924[/HEADING]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207576598

Discord User#: SHADDO#6911

RP Name: SHADDO

Country/Time Zone: Western Australia

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

Game Time:

1657882264354.thumb.png.0a00334a2b7833d597edaaeb6f7d5f01.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1657882393078.thumb.png.6d0cec1de31611d1096fca01bff13756.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Nil

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have been a staff / owner in many different games such as; Water Quarter (GTAV | Senior Admin), Dexterity Ample (Small Minecraft Server | Co-Owner) and finally Rusty Rebellions (Rust | Head Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I have spent a fair share of my time on this server, an I have really grown to love it as it is, but I want to try to do more than be a rank trusted and sit there grinding and communicating in the community. I want to help and make this a better place than it already is. I have shown throughout my time that I can be trusted, I have never intentionally or premeditatedly broken a rule, these warnings have either came from be being mislead or that I literally had no clue that what ever I did was in breach of a rule. I am quite familiar with the rules, and strive to become more informed with them. I believe I deserve this staffing position because i want to help out, lend that hand that people have been yearning for.

Explain your ability to work as a team:

Take my schooling career for example, I have been recognised for my ability to talk to people and work well within a team or one to one scenarios and teach the person/s effectively on the topic. One of these is when I was appointed Coach in the Rowing club associated with my school. I was the first person who was appointed this position not above the age of 18. With this role I was given rules to follow, and I have been able to uphold these consistently since the start of this year. This not only proves that I can work well as a team, but I can also be trusted with such powers in real life, which I believe has more weighting than a video game.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I will bring a new perspective on how to admin, this means that I will show people different ways of talking to people and finding out the rule breakers from innocent players, this might not seem like something that is a necessity, but I believe that this is the difference from a 2d admin team, to an omnipotent beast of an admin team. I will bring insight into the ways that people can bend and manipulate the rules for their advantage, and teach people how to identify these to better the quality of the admin team. I will be able to empathise with everyone around me to attempt to get the best out of all information and situations, in hopes to make as much as I can a win win situation. I wish to help with the wait times for tickets, I know that some times there could be at least 5 minutes before an admin gets a ticket. If i get this role, I will try to climb up the ranks to get to a higher position on the admin leader board, and maybe become one of the best,

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree.

Truly yours

SSH | SHADDO

+1

your Application for staff really demonstrates that you have experience and can get the job done.

I appreciate using your real life Team skills to provide a great understanding of how you operate along with a effective description of how you demonstrate time management.

However I'm very concern with the warns you have and I hope you have learned from them all when deciding to apply for staff

+1

Nothing but good experiences with you. (excluding the month or two you hated me)

Man has a lot of experience staffing.

No warns for nearly 4 months.

Well-written app.

Highly active.

Tries to help new players when possible.

Haven't seen you on the forums or discord that much.

Shaddo I have no problems with you but I can agree with Dallas, the maturity of a staff member is a key aspect to our team, we like to stay professional when we can. You are a good lad and I can see you have great quality's to offer the staff team, I just don't think you are ready yet. Easte also put out a good point, Forums and Discord activity is a must; I know that it can be a bother to do but just responding to post can boost the activity on it. For me it is going to be a -1.

Which ever way the community sways I wish the best of luck.

Steven

• Like 1

Hello Shaddo, I will also be giving your application and -1 and I have listed said reasons below.

First starting with your activity as mentioned by other staff, you only started getting active because of the feedback you received, you should have made an effort of such prior to submitting an application.

Secondly, I think I have had very limited interactions with yourself and honestly cannot remember a single interaction I have had with you, hence why I will also be giving you a -1.

Thats all I have to say, good luck.

Hey Shaddo I'm sadly gonna have to say no -1 Bow Bow you are very immature for your age and I sever see you actively engaging in roleplay, ANYTIME you are talking to someone its always in a negative matter. Just a quick tip! buy a stress ball you squeeze whenever your angry if not don't fear! use your nut sack (given you are a male)!
  • Haha 1

Damn, i guess ima not get the staff role, for being too immature? It doesn't make sense and i believe that there is a lapse in judgment here, many people can say that i am mature, I uphold the values that you get treated how you act to others, and these people who are saying that i am immature is because they are not being mature to me, i copy people's actions in that sense.

Hey Shaddo you dont really know me and I have had limited interaction with you but this comment right here has just proven to everyone that you arent mature enough for your age, by saying that you copy peoples actions and treat them immaturely if they do it to you, although there are certain circumstances that could change the outcome of peoples reactions, that is not how a staff should act, frankly this is how a toddler would act, by imitating others and reacting poorly.

Sorry mate, I'm not trying to disrespect you but it is how I see it, and I'm just stating facts. -1 Support

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Poor community feedback and immaturity. Although it sounds super bad, please don't let your hopes down and try to improve your overall attitude within the server. If you have any doubts about yourself, please don't hesitate to contact any staff member for criticism and feedback. Reapply in 2 weeks![/JUSTIFY]