Appeal for my Wire Blacklist

Awooga

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:512334819

In-game name: Alain Nemetz

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): Around 5:51, 15/7/2022, EST Time

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: pharam

Further details: I did not rig the machine. The dupe was sold to me, rigged, without me knowing of it being rigged. The person that sold me the machine was MonkeyPlays17, who distributed the dupe to other players as well as me. Talk to big tonyif he is online as he has the original dupe for the machine as well IIRC.

Any evidence you can provide: Only evidence I have is the original dupe that MonkeyPlays17 and big tony have.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I do not need to familiarize myself with the rules in this case, as I believe I did not break any rules, rather, MonkeyPlays17 did.

Edited by Awooga

Hey Alain, Regardless of it being yours or monkeyplayz dupe the fact is that you are the one who had the rigged machine placed down. I confirmed with management and handed out your punishment. In future please double check your wire to avoid this happening again!

DENIED

Even if you didn't fully understand the machine, it is your fault for using it. Many players were affected by the machine. It was confirmed by our staff to be rigged. For these reasons:

The Blacklist is Valid and Will Stay

We will look into other players using the machine.

Edited by glitch