Timothy's Ban Appeal

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): STEAM_0:1:17283393

In-game name: Timothy

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): idk 8 aest?

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Adam Lui

Further details: Mate banned me for something that I already got told off for

Any evidence you can provide: nah mate sorry, just gotta trust me

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yeah been reading them

You had received two Blacklists already for prop abuse in the period of 1.5 Hours, you then proceeded to find and exploit different ways to do the same thing, using the meth cook job you used the entities of that job to block someone's entrance into their base and when confronted for the first time by Don Cheadle, you continued to do it straight afterwards.

I think the 6H SB that I gave you two is alright considering the alternative, you two are pretty chill lads and I only gave the 6H so you boys can come online the next day but take the night off to relax.

I respect you calling us chill lads, but mate we did it one time, swear, after don came and said stop we carried our stuff away to actually use it, but instead you banned us, pretty gay IMO but it aight

I'm pretty sure you guys exploiting a Prop Abuse BL is already reason enough, you had been given prior enough warnings but chose to exploit it, also please refrain from DM'ing me on discord asking to be unbanned 💀