Easte J's Trusted Application

Easte

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kidwithalid/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634543287

Discord User#: IndeedAHuman#6258

Your in-game name: Easte J

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 5 weeks, 1 day, and 14 hours.

1657462652514.thumb.png.fdf841515fbcf5230f3f2dd22b6212d2.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have 8 warnings, the most recent one being just over 3 months ago.1657463229927.thumb.png.05591b339d92a805e302cabdd87dc8c0.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Please refer to the image used in "How many warnings do you have?".

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?:

I deserve Trusted because I think I deserve access to the many tools it provides. As I have stated in the paragraph below I am a Police Commissioner, which means I am trusted to not break rules, as if I wasn't I wouldn't have been accepted. Now I know that my MRDM ban may make you want to -1, however, I was new to DarkRP and didn't realize I had to use /y commands to get people out of areas. I have made an effort to avoid getting any warns, and have not received a warning for around 3 months, which I am quite proud of. My activity in-game recently has been a bit low, however in the past few days, I have been getting my activity back up. I am also highly active both on the forums and on the Discord, which makes me believe I am very well known within the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Since I am a Commissioner, I will use my powers as Trusted to make PD events, as around one month ago I was unable to do any events due to not having donator, which, if I was Trusted, I could avoid. I will also use my powers as Trusted to bring interesting RP situations, such as kidnapping a Commander (most likely Silence) and holding them hostage until the Mayor changes a law, As Trusted, newer players would believe me more when I tell them about certain rules that they may be breaking, instead of assuming I'm lying and getting warned for said rule.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I wouldn't have applied if I wasn't.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?

Yes, a rank like Trusted means I should be trusted not to misuse said powers.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, as I said above a rank like Trusted means I am trusted with said powers.

1657463191541.thumb.png.33be1a6fe45f77a4fb4d89a382cfdd48.png

+1

this guy is always so fun and positive to be around, (and hes hot :3) i have had a few bad experiences with easte but they are always outweighed by the positive. easte should definitely get trusted because he is awesome and hot. BUT his warn history is... wow? idk man it seems pretty bad.

+1

Easte is a long time player and well known in the community, I'm honestly surprised that you dont have trusted with your 5 weeks playtime. You know the rules very well and have a low warn count with no recent warns in months. I believe you will make a great fit for trusted.

Easte is a guy that deserves a role like this, he is well known throughout the entire community, holds a high position inside of the PD, multiple weeks of playtime with limited warns within his playtime. He is always willing to give a helping hand to those who are new to the server which we like to see with our player base.

+1