RP Name: The cock johnson

Country/Time Zone: australia

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1657437214616.thumb.png.3b234f6a973d161aeddb8cf8472bab4c.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1657436690619.thumb.png.e837b96471ff245c848e61a9a7574b25.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): No i do not

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I would be a good fit for the staff role because I am friendly and love trying to help people if they are fresh to the server or just need a little help with things. But I can also be firm when needed to deal with problems on the server. I also believe that it would be a good opportunity for me to learn new skills and learn more about the sever. This is also my first time playing gmod and first time on dark rp this is the only sever I play on as well.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): i will work along side the other staff members to keep the sever clean and make sure that everyone is doing the right thing and everyone is having fun and not making it hard for new players or anyone else

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I am a very friendly person with everyone I meet and I will try to help come up with new ideas for the server and try my best to keep everyone in the server happy and make sure that I am fair with the decisions I make. I am also just a very relaxed and chill person and love having a chat with new people and other staff. I also have never had a warning or a ban for the week I have been playing.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: YES

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: YES

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: YES

Hey the cock johnson!

I see you on the server a lot but unfortunately I'm going to have to -1.

You have 3 forum posts, two are your trusted and staff applications and you have 0 messages sent in the discord. I recommend you up your community presence outside of gmod before applying for staff!

• Like 1

Hello,

From my last reply on one of your threads, I have gotten to know you more and I believe that you are a good applicant for a position like this, unfortunately, I will be agreeing with pharam on this. Your forum activity needs an improvement and I suggest part taking in more threads, even if that means making your own. I also believe you could have added more detail to your staff application, while it's straightforward it would still look good for you in the long run. I am hoping you can improve the feedback I am giving you. Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

+1

Allow me to be the first +1,

Johnson has throughout his in-game experience of 1 Week, that he is a suitable applicant for the position, It's more than rare to see a player go so long without even a verbal warning, a fresh face into the DarkRP experience, and goes 1 week in-game without a single punishment or warn, absolutely impressive, asides from that, my interaction with you has been nothing but pleasant and accepting, you present the eligible qualities of staff and do so in a manner that has kept your reputation high with players.

I do agree that forum & discord activity could be better, but being said, this is your first experience ever with applying for staff on anything related to Gmod, and with that in mind, alongside my experience and player feedback in-game, is why I think you deserve a shot. Goodluck!

-Adam Lui

Look I am going to have to +1 although pharam did make a valid point about activity within the community’s discord and forums it can be improved so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The guy has show that he is active on the server and keeps himself out of trouble. Based off of the Interactions I cant seem to find a way to fault the guy. I do believe that he can represent the staff team well.

Best of luck

Steven

• Like 1

+1

If you get staff your forum and discord activity will need improvement. Other than that I think you'd be a great fit for the staff team. 0 Warnings for 6 days of playtime shows a great understanding of the rules. This combined with your maturity shows good promise in your potential staffing abilities.

• Like 1

Hey Johnson

You are a great player. A person who knows their stuff and hasn't been warned with over 6 days of playtime! However it will be a -1 from me today. This is due to your poor discord activity. While many have said on this app that you can "Improve it after staff" I think its better to see change before you get a form of power in your hands You barely talked in discord not even talking that much despite what others have said on this app. Your forum activities isn't the greatest tho I have nothing to complain about in that regard. I think you have a good chance for staffing but right now A bit more connection towards the community could do you some good

Have a good one

Frostyboi

• Like 1