ban appeal

steamid: STEAM_0:0:419341789

in game name: quiche

time of ban: 29/6/2021

around 12pm aest

I got banned by the admin "TerrA" for scamming another player by the name of "Google Play" I walked into his base and agreed to give him my printers for $30k. I took the 30k and tried to kill him, this i say i am in the wrong. But him and I while in an admin sit both mutually agree for me to give him the printers I bought with the 30k and for me to be let free with a warning/kick. the admin didn't agreed to this and banned me with the quote reason "Not reading rules" according to my friend "Sabern" (in game: "snoopy doggy")

For this appeal I appeal to be unbanned because in the rules it says no where that if you don't read rules you will be banned, I am wrongfully banned and I should have only been given a warning and have been kicked and told to read rules. The admin "TerrA" never told me to read rules he just said "did you" and I replied "who ever reads the rules".

attached is the screenshot my friend "Sabern" / "snoopy doggy" shows of me being banned for the reason "not reading rules".

Edited by rollsy03

Hey there, I have banned you for the following reason of Scamming | ARDM | NITRP | SB 1D. I will quickly decipher on what you have done to receive the following punishment.

Scamming - You agreed with Google Play to sell your printers for 30K and Google Play had dropped 30K. However you never gave him his printers.

ARDM - Now this correlates with your Scamming bit as you attempt to kill Google Play as soon as you had received the money to fleet from the area but you were not successful on that part as you got killed.

NITRP - This came in when you showed no remorse to your actions whatsoever as you were neglecting whatever I said on the sit and pretended as if you had never interacted with Google Play before. You deliberately disagreed with you stealing the money but then you admitted at the end. Regarding me asking you to read the rules, I politely asked if you had read the rules before and if not, to do !rules but you ignored me and said "who reads that shit". This shows lack of remorse and not you caring about the sit at all.

My punishment was very lenient in comparison to the other punishment that were usually handed out but this was mostly because you were a new player. I believe you would take this time to reevaluate your actions and become a great roleplayer in the near future. I wish you a very good luck with your appeal, mate.

- TerrA

Hey there, I have banned you for the following reason of Scamming | ARDM | NITRP | SB 1D. I will quickly decipher on what you have done to receive the following punishment.

Scamming - You agreed with Google Play to sell your printers for 30K and Google Play had dropped 30K. However you never gave him his printers.

ARDM - Now this correlates with your Scamming bit as you attempt to kill Google Play as soon as you had received the money to fleet from the area but you were not successful on that part as you got killed.

NITRP - This came in when you showed no remorse to your actions whatsoever as you were neglecting whatever I said on the sit and pretended as if you had never interacted with Google Play before. You deliberately disagreed with you stealing the money but then you admitted at the end. Regarding me asking you to read the rules, I politely asked if you had read the rules before and if not, to do !rules but you ignored me and said "who reads that shit". This shows lack of remorse and not you caring about the sit at all.

My punishment was very lenient in comparison to the other punishment that were usually handed out but this was mostly because you were a new player. I believe you would take this time to reevaluate your actions and become a great roleplayer in the near future. I wish you a very good luck with your appeal, mate.

- TerrA

In my appeal I already named the first two reasons of why I supposedly should have gotten banned, (scamming/ardm). but in the line where you wrote that I didn't read the rules, yes i did indeed not read the rules but i recall you not saying for me to read the rules. I am a new player and i did have intent to roleplay. no where did i ever "not show remorse".

yes i did disagree to giving him my printers, but nowhere did i say i didn't interact with "Google Play". I didn't give him my printers but at the end of the sit him and i both agreed for me to give my printers and for me to be given a warning and not banned. this shows that I did care about the sit because him and i were both working towards a way for both of us to be satisfied. you blatantly just banned me after him and i were agreeing to a deal.

you have now said that i have been banned because I'm a new player and because i didn't read the rules. i want to be unbanned unless there is a actual reason why I am banned.