Your in-game name:

My in-game is Basil Bum

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1657017526159.png.8234cc1fda22e52999cd8dfbfbac5b40.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1657017577400.thumb.png.a172b49443cdd471df6c81f3e0880db8.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1657017590290.thumb.png.10731a026c1b2dd833063243d010c3ff.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Well, I think I should be trusted because I think I've helped a lot of people on the server and want to keep helping people. I also believe that I have a good reputation on the server (hopefully haven't pissed off too many people), and want to make more friends here. I think I should have this position in the community because I can exceed the server by helping new players, bettering their overall experience.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

As said in my previous answer I believe I can help the community by showing people new tricks, rules, base building, etc. I also think that I could help the community by providing a more interactive roleplay by using the wire tool and the new possibilities that come with that, and also providing a further roleplaying scene with the new roles.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I do think I am familiar with the rules and guidelines of the server as only having a singular warn out of my 1 week played.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I completely understand that if I misuse my rank I can be stripped of my trusted role.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to not abuse my powers that come with the trusted role.

Although as Mr Masgetti said your application is a bit short, I have seen you quite a lot recently, so far my interactions haven’t be a lot you don’t seem to be that bad of a guy.

Mashed does raise a good point, I have only seen you helping someone once in the past three days, not saying you haven’t been out there; that is all I have openly witnessed.

Look overall I don’t think your a bad guy just have a few questions unattended to in my opinion. But overall I am gonna have to stick with -1 until you are able to answer the questions.

DENIED

Hello Basil Bum

I have sadly had to deny your application, this was extremely tough since the feedback given from the community was very neutral and somewhat positive. However, people ultimately don’t think your trusted quality just yet and for a valid reason. A week or so on the way your headed and your right on the money!

1. Help some fellas

People seem to know your name, but not much else. From what I can assess some people have only seen you help out on a really really rare occasion and then your just a name. Your doing alright in discord and ‘meh’ in fourms. I’d suggest getting up more in the discord and trying to expand your connection on the server. This probally also explains the lack of replies, however I don’t know for certain if there is any correlation.

Anyways, I hope i could be of some assistance of you. Its not the end and you are 100% on the right track

Have a good one bro!

Please re-apply in 1 week