Your in-game name:

mr masgetti

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1656980828256.png.1d624b9fd4b7d6e011c5fdf7eae04287.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1656980842318.thumb.png.f9a0abd34c416e6c44f1ff723a843866.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

as provided above I have none.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

with trusted I can help benefit the community reminding them of the rules assisting new players and overall making the community a friendly place to be in. I orignally came to this community to minge and troll as of my first RDM warn but during my blacklist I realized how nice this community is and how I want to be a part of it, this community well accepted me and I want to return the favor.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted ran

With my trusted rank I will build a PD checkpoint dupe because no one ever makes checkpoint but not only that but I will continue to answer questions and remind others of the rules before they get into the wrong with trusted I can further help this beautiful community.

With this role I can continue to welcome new players!

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am familiar with the guidelines and sometimes I will find myself reminding others of the rules.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I understand as this role is not to be misused as misuse can harm the sever and the community.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to not abuse my power and only use it to benefit the community and others.

kind of recent warns, admitting to minging, (why would you even say this? it just makes yourself look bad). look man I have had a few experiences with you and they weren't good or bad, they were just meh. you aren't active on the discord or forums. personally i would wait to reapply, get the server, discord, and forums activity up, and everything i said before is always fixable, just keep yourself out of trouble and you should be fine.

Edited by Mashed Potatoes

I have no issues with you, and haven’t seen you do anything to bad either in a sit situation or even on the streets of our city. But I think it is the maturity that comes with the role of trusted is why it has moved my vote from a +1 to a -1

Either way this goes, best of luck.

Steven Thomas

DENIED

Hello Mr Masgetti

I have sadly had to deny your trusted application, it seems like people at this moment think your 'mingy' or you are not known to them.

Never fear however because there is always time to change and I believe you can if you change some minor things that are achievable.

1. Better application

At heart, your appication has all the right intentions! However you need to elaborate more, moreso how you are already doing the role and not what you are going to do with trusted. Sell yourself!

2. Play some more

Not many people replied to your application, meaning people just don't know mr masgetti! Get some more numbers under your belt and find newer players and jobs. Its apart of the game and have fun while you do it!

3. within the rules

The responses given summed up said your a bit mingy, meaning you are of some annoyance of some people. This may be with interfering in rp senarios with mallicious intent or just not getting the right idea. Barging in and saying stuff instantly can get on some peoples nerves sometimes. If you see a conversation, wait and then speak. If you are flinging props around or just doing stuff to be the sole annoyance, stop! Most importantly, follow the rules aswell (Your doing a alright job so far) they are there to make sure everyone has fun!

Anyways, not much to change while it may seem like alot. Just remember a long time minge of Orbital has got staff before.

All the best brother

Please re-apply in 1 week