Your in-game name:

Howard Moon

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

ee.thumb.png.bd14bea01e56a72b926d3eb36f9062a1.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

rp_orbital_v3e0031.thumb.png.6fcb018006925c58784a3711579f5a74.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

rp_orbital_v3e0031.thumb.png.6fcb018006925c58784a3711579f5a74.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Hello there thank you for reading my application, I have started playing dark RP a lot again and like to chill with players in-game.

If I would get trusted I would use the new jobs and tools to have more roleplay interactions with other players and have a good time.

I like playing on this server because of the friendly environment, and helpful community.

I might have a few days and hours currently but I will be dedicated to playing on this server as my main go to dark RP server, because I like how good the server is and my main go to server to invite friends on to play dark RP.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help the community with the rank by having more roleplay interactions with other players, and would use the wire tool and dupe tool to help players with building if needed and help with and learn with players with the wire tool functionality.

And also help players anyway I can.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I have made myself familiar to the rules and guidelines of the server because I believe that the rules are important and should be taken seriously so everyone can have a fair and fun time on the server.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that if the jobs and tools given are misused incorrectly and misused that the rank can be stripped.

/

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

/

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree that if I would ever misuse any aspect of the rank that I would accept the rank would get stripped away.

And understand that the rank is a responsibility and would not use any tool / power granted from the rank that I would use them responsibly and would not abuse them for personal gain or exploit them for a unfair advantage against other players.

Thanks for reading, if there is any adjustments needed I would edit it.

I have seen Howard on before on many occasions, doesn’t speak much from what I can recall, he does like to help the community when he can, he keeps himself under control, cool and calm. I think he has a solid chance at the thing called trusted, I guess if you ask me.

+1

there is nothing bad to say about your app. like everyone else is saying, you are really chill and keep to yourself, one thing i really like about you is how you immediately took my feedback from your last trusted app and corrected all errors. from what people are saying about you , and to my own personal experiences, you seem like a good fit for trusted.

Edited by Mashed Potatoes

ACCEPTED

Hello Howard!

Congratulations on obtaining trusted!

Please keep doing what your doing, everyone seems to like your character both on and off the server!

I will now set your ranks ingame, discord and get them on the fourms.

Have Fun!

Please message any of the three enforcers below for more assistance or questions:

Joe Pesci (Frothyz4Dayz): Clorax#3765

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Garry Newman: MrScammerMan#7118