What is the most annoying Group/Clan

Steven Thomas

Each day we see more new gamers coming into the city and having their fun with certain members of our community. But here’s my question, what group do all the new and old folks find to be the most annoying group or groups?

Personally it’s the cowboy clan the leader is just a big dummy.

Each day we see more new gamers coming into the city and having their fun with certain members of our community. But here’s my question, what group do all the new and old folks find to be the most annoying group or groups?

bro what the fuck? im literally going to mrdm you next time i see you in game watch your back

I miss the days where [Rice&CO.] was the most hated group across the whole community (By management and the playerbase). oh god take me back. Rice and co on top. RIP boys

people still hate rice and co, they're just too scared to say it because they don't want to get called a racial slur

Crystal Cartel, they did not even last a week 💀

• Haha 1