Blake medicis ban apeal

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:175573341

In-game name: Blake medici

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 25/4/2022- 609 AEST

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Console

Further details:

A couple of months ago i got a ban on my main account for mass rdm x4, then orbital did a ban wipe so i was like cool lets hop on. I then got another ban for failrp and that was a 12 hour ban, something small, I then decided to hop on tf2. (I have an alt for it). I played that for a bit then got bored so jumped back on garrys mod. I loaded into orbital forgetting i got a ban and saw the perma message. I think i should be excused for this perma ban as the original one on my main was only 12 hours, there was no need for me to get back on orbital in a hurry, it was just a big brain fart. It does not make logical sense to knowingly risk a perma ban just to play 6 extra hours of darkRP. Main Account: Blake medici Alt account: DoesColder.

Any evidence you can provide:

1656661384600.png.84761ed5a8c748655bc20e706fa627e4.png

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes i have read them over multiple times

Hey Blake Medici.

I know for a fact you weren't banned for FailRP, it was AMRDM.

You were incredibly immature in the sit, you were rude and claimed that you'll just hop on an alt and bypass the alt detector.

Alt Detection bans are very rarely appealed, and lying on one isn't a good look.

Hey Blake Medici.

I know for a fact you weren't banned for FailRP, it was AMRDM.

You were incredibly immature in the sit, you were rude and claimed that you'll just hop on an alt and bypass the alt detector.

Alt Detection bans are very rarely appealed, and lying on one isn't a good look.

What account was this?

DENIED

" I then decided to hop on tf2. (I have an alt for it). I played that for a bit then got bored so jumped back on garrys mod."

Buddy, your alt account has 0.0 hours played/Last played March 3 on TF2.

And you have no single ban due to FailRP

See you in next ban wipe