FLIOMEN SINS STAFF APP

fliomen

team Community Link:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:564928546

Discord User#: FLIOMEN BIGBALLS#6126

RP Name: FLIOMEN SINS

Country/Time Zone: QLD AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):play_time.thumb.PNG.892d8475b6659669bcc80fda99f2ffe3.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):warns.PNG.496eac7bf0e9380e53c68cfeda8386f1.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): i cant see how much I got but its in my warns

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): yes but I got no prove but I was a mod on factor RP

if you what prove ask Davy

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: yes the reason why I think I deserve staff is because I I'm a good player some times and i like the server and some of the people on the server I some what know the rules and I see someone breaking the rules i give them a heads up so they don't get warn/ban and if I see a new player I say hi and welcome to the server.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I got no examples but I'm a very good listener and if I got a idea I will ask like hey can i talk for a sec and say my idea and if I what I will have a chat with the team

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I will bring funny meme/shitpost and I can come up with fantastic ideas for event or other things and make sure everyone is ok and doing well and keep up what's to date

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: yes sir

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: yes and yes

Gonna have to say -1, I honestly don't believe you're mature enough to be staff, your large amount of warns support that point, I also don't believe you would be able to act Fairly in some Situations due to your opinions of certain players.

• Like 1

Look I have no qualms with you, but am gonna have to agree with tori, with the roll of staff you need to go between having maturity and being firm to finding the enjoyment we all love but on my end you aren't able to find the middle ground. The warns list is one of the biggest I have seen.

No, absolutely not. Fliomen quite frankly you don't have a chance in hell at staff. For the warns and reputation you have, you're gonna need a damn good application to even have a chance at being considered and there's barely 2 paragraphs. You'd need to go upwards of a year without being warned to redeem yourself of 36 warns. Many of them being quite serious such as Prop block major, MRDM, and harassment <--- not exactly staff material