DJ_Mr_Frost#4222

RP Name:

Mashed Potatoes

Country/Time Zone:

AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yes Papi

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

8 Weeks #GamerGarrysMod6_29_20224_48_51AM.thumb.png.8ab9e1e2ddb600d87a0ac46312d889e0.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

GarrysMod6_29_20224_48_59AM.thumb.png.07f8ea774387e97dff763a448f3a941b.png

just wanted to note here that i have come a really far way from where i did start, and that in 8 months i have on had one slip up

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

personally i do not have any staffing experience, but i have been in close contact with people who do staff. i may not have any experience but you need to start somewhere to gain experience.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

i believe anyone could get staff, but its just the way they do it. Most people know me, and (i think) a semi-respected member of orbital, i have been playing ever since September 2021 and i have had been extremely active from that point on, now the reason I'm saying this is because it shows that i have no life whatsoever (#gamer) and that i maintain activeness throughout several months (almost a year). another reason why i deserve staff is that i know the rules pretty much back to front (this includes the building rules), and also i do a extreme amount of building for the community (this links to having no life #gamer).

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

if i had the choice to pick between team work and solo work i would probably go for the solo, but i would always be happy to work in a team. I always like to think back on this quote "Two people in a room can get more done than one hundred. Unless you need to move a piano.", because it reminds me that sometimes less is better untill it isn't. to show examples of this, in a lot of pd event I'm normally really in there working as a team, and that's really the only thing i can say, because that's the only thing you can fact check me on.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

i like building, chatting, and staying up late. this means i can help build events and if i do get staff i can be that one guy on at 3am making sure nobody is mrdming lol, but in all seriousness orbital is extremely lacking on night time staff (because you probably have better things to do), and i would be more than happy to fill the position.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

i do agree to this, i also agreed to this on my trusted app

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

i complete understand if this does happen

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

ill be happy to follow the staff expectations, as long as they are reasonable

Edited by Mashed Potatoes

+1

Known you for a long time, Well known community Figure mostly for your well dupes that you post for free on the forums. I've never had a single issue with you and your low amount of warns with the most recent being from last year really does show your improvement and growth. Best of luck to you!

-Tori

• Like 2

+1

Mashed is someone who takes the roll as trusted with pride, not only that but the man has seen more of the servers life than me. He is a very well know player who has a really creative mindset. He enjoys building his little armoured cars, jeeps and tanks. He keeps himself out of trouble. This man definitely deserves a chance for staff!

Best of luck Steven

• Like 1

+1

Mashed is a long time player who's well known in the community as an all round great guy. Mashed is very active and very involved with the community, constantly posting on discord and forums. Application is decent. Most of his warns are from last year as well.

Good Luck Mashed!

• Like 1

+1

Only 7 warnings for 8 weeks of play time is pretty good. I think mashed would be a great fit for staff given his time in the community and understanding of the rules, given he's not been warned for anything in over 3 months. He's active in game, forums, and discord and his application is pretty good.

Good luck mashed!

• Like 1

+1

I believe mashed has what it takes to become an admin, even though he doesn't have any past experience he has a great understanding of the rules and has gone up the ranks in PD, while that may not seem like much PD is fairly strict yet rewarding and takes dedication.

Good luck on your application Mashed

• Like 1

+1!!

Mashed is a great guy, fun to rp with and extremely knowledgeable of the rules. Would be a great addition to the team. I’ve seen him assist the helpers with warning/disciplining rulebreakers when staff aren’t on. gl!

• Like 1

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Poor reputation with Management. We've seen that you take roleplaying quite seriously at times, reporting the slightest infractions to have people punished. Don't worry, all of this may change in the future, which is why I'd want to give you a chance by accepting your Commander application. This way, you'll be able to obtain some team experience, and once we believe you're ready for the staff team, we'll welcome you on! You have two weeks to reapply.[/JUSTIFY]