Require help joining the server

SimbaLackin

Hey, So i tried joining the server but it doesn't seem to work, i looked further into the issue and discovered that the problem was with my map that i downloaded for the server. I have the download for the server, I did join the server many times, but it seemed like the 'map' sort of became "ghosted" as in, the file exist without anything in it. So i deleted it and i can't seem to find the Map on the workshop, i just need someone to send me the link to the map is all. Cheers!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2391348297

there's the link to the whole workshop content pack, if you resubscribe to it it should download

Here's the thing, the content pack doesn't contain the map, as well as some other features which causes errors on the map as well as missing textures. For example, I constantly see errors on side walks, (I've assumed them to be fire hydrants for some reason). and for the trashman role, i see missing textures for particle effects.

But my main concern is actually getting the map the map itself is not in the content pack.

Hi!

Downloading the workshop probably wont help you, you can try clearing

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cache\workshop

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\4000

and see if that fixes your problem, and if you know where the file is just delete it and it should be redownloaded

• Leadership Team

Here's the thing, the content pack doesn't contain the map, as well as some other features which causes errors on the map as well as missing textures. For example, I constantly see errors on side walks, (I've assumed them to be fire hydrants for some reason). and for the trashman role, i see missing textures for particle effects.

But my main concern is actually getting the map the map itself is not in the content pack.

Seems like it's the trashman addon. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1795813904

@SimbaLackin

Could you go into your gmod settings > multiplayer tab and confirm you have "Allow all custom files from server" enabled

1656424849268.png.65a4f5e2fcf252de93f1b48b9d7cee7b.png

When your next on the server could you please take a screenshot of the parts of the map that are errors for you so we can better diagnose the problem

Yeah because I thought you just need the tf2 workshop pack to get rid of the errors